cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who would you like to see present Top Gear?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that Matt Leblanc has decided to leave Top Gear (I'm afraid I wasn't a fan of his but then I couldn't stand Friends either) who would you like to see present Top Gear?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Can I suggest that for the new presenter of Top Gear that we vote for a cat? Or just cats reactions at being filmed at high speed in various supercars? Ticks all the right boxes in what we really want doesn't it and the bonus being, you just pay the cat in food! 

Sheepdog in "Youtube's newest channel" mode

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

Can I suggest that for the new presenter of Top Gear that we vote for a cat? Or just cats reactions at being filmed at high speed in various supercars? Ticks all the right boxes in what we really want doesn't it and the bonus being, you just pay the cat in food! 

Sheepdog in "Youtube's newest channel" mode

Awww @sheepdog thank you sooo much ... I'm in tears laughing ... you've started my day with mega belly laffs LOL

& you @Cleoriff wanting to bash Jezza with a frying pan LOL ... he's a Yorkshireman !!! ffs 

Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Clarkson, Hammond and May......

I watched the first episode that Chris Evans presented, and I haven't bothered with Top Gear since  Smiley Indifferent

Message 13 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Same......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I watched one episode a couple of months ago....seriously underwhelmed. The programme is now broken...it's not Top Gear anymore so just it die in peace.

Message 15 of 16

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

They can get who ever they want i have never watched Top Gear and dont intend doing 

Message 16 of 16