Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47073 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

saw this and chuckled...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151119649634261&set=a.252158739260.140360.106700774260&type=1&theater

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data coverage in Eastbourne

My phone has not been able to get o2 data coverage here in Eastbourne BN23 all day. Is anyone else in this area having the same problem?. Have a full mobile signal and good telephone reception but no data at all!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to set up a blog?

Ive been told by a friend that i post waaay to much up on facebook, and that i would be better off doing a blog.. well, considering im a rockabilly chick with a love of vintage/rock and roll, im not very tech minded, what the heck is a blog ( is it t...

• 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling all Cooks

Does anyone know of any recipes that use Tamarind powder? i've seen the paste mentioned, but so far haven't seen a recipe usind the powder. Apparently it has a sweet- sour taste.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

MY O2

Why do O2 no longer provide a facility for emailing them. I've changed my ISP and wish to change my user name for signing in. At the moment it is at present my old email adddress. I've logged in and gone to 'My Details' and it doesn't allow me to cha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you ise your phone while on holiday?

When we go abroad on holiday, I usually switch off my phone until we get back to English shores. My view is, that we go away to get away from things.Besides which, if we get any news,we can't get back any quicker than the ship/plane will bring us,so ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cherges

Hi danguest17, I have moved your post to Pay Monthly and Pay & Go.

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sad day for the Dr Who fans!

Designer of TV's Daleks dies at 84 The official Doctor Who Magazine tweeted: "It's with great sadness that we report the death of Ray Cusick - the designer of the Daleks. Half a century on, his iconic design lives on." Seem very tame now but a little...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

saturday night plans

what does everyone do on a saturday night? go clubbing? pub? sit down with a book? i normally catch up on my craft stuff and bake, at the moment im practicing my icing skills heres my few attempts...

2013-02-23 21.48.45.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proxy Error

Been getting this when logging in tonight Proxy ErrorThe proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.The proxy server could not handle the request GET /fed/user/authnoam.Reason: Error reading from remote server

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos