Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46890 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5026 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6595 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offers from Samsung.

Some good offers here if you're thinking of getting a Samsung phone: http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxyupgrade

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

So i lost my sim,, not techically lost but it fell down in a hole thing and i can't get it out, is there anyway to deactivate this sim, and i have some money on it, so is there anyway to transfer the credit to my new giffgaff sim

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 web mail

I'm unable to access my o2 email everytime I click the link I get sent to this Page http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/Static-files/errors/error.html Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after.It might be temporarily unavailable. Or it might have...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone's getting a bashing

Being entertained by this thread this morning. And you wonder why I'm an advocate of not letting newcomers post until they've been reviewed by a moderator. Loving the link being made between a mobile phone network and getting a ticket Sheepdog in "is...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video games promote violence?

http://m.joystiq.com/2013/02/20/ct-senator-proposes-bill-to-ban-minors-using-fake-guns-in-arcade/I'm very interested to know what you think about the supposed link between violence and video games.Do you think impressionable minds are skewed by playi...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

extras

is it poss to buy a 1 day extra of Internet usage on 02 ? If so how and were do I do this

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finally over:)

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/vodafone-o2-and-three-win-4g-but-auction-falls-1-2bn-short-50010472/

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Countries quiz

What does the country of Sweden call themselves name all of the Balearics islands what continent is Australia in what is the capital of Singapore what nationality was the recently resigned pope benedict where was Richard e grant born

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

report spam O2 email

Hi, I've received spam email purporting to be from O2. It's saying I have an unread message, and suggests I click on a link. I know it's not from O2 because it addresses me as 'Dear Customer', whereas O2 would address me by name. Can I forward it on ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos