Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 message from +447721994016

I got a text message saying "O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: I think it's a scam. I didnt give my payment details but stupidly logged in. Just reset my password. Is th...

Bev8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Aura", O2 and COVID-19 in UK

Dear All,I do hope everyone keeps well and please stay safe & healthy! I know there is already a lot of information shared on @Coronavirus in UK thread; but I was curious to check Aura's knowledge of it, this morning.To my pleasant surprise, Aura has...

finish contract

hi i would like to finish my contract old one expired now and i already have contract with different network my number its xxxxxxx email xxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Refund

I refunded my AirPods about a month ago but still have not received a refund called o2 and they said we processed your refund wait 7 days. I waited 7 days still then called them again they said the same thing and still no refund. I have the receipt o...

ZE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Oddest Quiz - 26 March 2020

WELCOME to Each week, there are EIGHT questions, from a range of categories. This week, the eight questions don`t quite fit into the normal set of categories. The categories are... Money; Alphabet; Peace; Codes; Internet; Languages; Temperature; Jobs...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

British Summer Time- Clocks Forward

Just a reminder that BST starts this weekend. 29th March.The clocks go forward an hour (Spring -Forward.... Fall -Back) So we will all have an hour less in bed.Officially it should happen at 2am Sunday 29th. If you are anything like me, you do them b...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Been charged £4.17 today for answering the phone to a message saying it was friends and family and it was free because of the Coronavirus and someone needed to talk to me

Juneo151 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tesco sim into S9

Hello, I've just upgraded the S9 to the S20+, but i still want to use the S9. I have a Tesco sim and was wondering whether this would work in the O2 phone, before I cut the sim down?

woolly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

I was overcharged and cannot contact 02 to resolve it. The number is redirecting me to this app. Does anyone have an email address/working number?