Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🎃‌ HALLOWEEK 2021 on the O2 Community ‌🎃‌

Ho, ho, ho. No, sorry, wrong holiday. (But, to be honest, the prospect of Christmas already happening this year may be even scarier than Halloween). Hi everyone ! I'm happy to announce that next week, we'll be having lots of Halloween-orientated fun ...

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 14.18.41.png Halloweek 2021 o2 community.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10367 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trevor Baylis: Wind-up radio inventor dies aged 80

The inventor of the wind-up radio, Trevor Baylis, has died aged 80, the manager of his company has confirmed.David Bunting said Mr Baylis from Twickenham, south-west London, died on Monday of natural causes after a long illness.Mr Baylis invented the...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Sir Roger Bannister

Sir Roger Bannister, the first person to run a mile in under four minutes, has died at the age of 88.A real sporting legendR.I..P Sir Roger http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/43273249

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile 4G network on the moon

Yep you have read the correct. Vodafone and Nokia are going to build a 4G network in the moon. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-43211192/moon-to-get-4g-mobile-network I cant wait, I get to call people in outer space. Hello. As you there !!!! W...

3B213909-F386-4712-AD5D-D19FD51CC2C3.jpeg
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Trump Organisations Luxury Apartments in Mumbai

During a stay in India 6 years ago (Delhi, Mumbai and Goa) I witnessed some of the worst poverty I have ever seen in the world (and I have seen plenty). I hope that many of your contributors are from The SubContinent and therefore be able to see my p...

Bill1945 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 future concept phones (video) - what do you think?

Evening guys, happy Friday! TGIF!!! Let me know what weekend plans you have? I have a new tradition which is (not very healthy perhaps) Netflix binge watch on a Sunday morning with loads of black coffee and a nice breakfast so can't wait for that. An...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Emma Chambers

Emma Chambers, who was best best known for playing Alice Tinker in the BBC sitcom Vicar of Dibley, has died age just 53.Her death on Wednesday was given as natural causes, according to her agent.She also appeared in Notting Hill with Hugh Grant.A ver...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Billy Graham

US evangelist Billy Graham - one of the most influential preachers of the 20th Century - has died aged 99.Graham became one of the best-known promoters of Christianity, beginning his worldwide mission in large arenas in London in 1954.He died at his ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Winter Olympics 2018

I am just watching the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea. Pretty impressive really.They will be taking place from 9th-23rd FebruaryDuring the opening speeches, a few comments were made about 'keeping it clean'This is to do with t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Falcon Heavy Rocket Launch Successful!

Hey eveyone, Did anyone catch the launch of Elon Musk's launch of the new heavy payload Falcon rocket last night? The launch was the first test of the rocket which can carry an impressive payload of 64 tons! This is twice the capacity of existing lau...

stock-SpaceX-FalconHeavy-12-company.jpg falconheavy-RTX4RJ0W.jpg
Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos