Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association Thread (New)

As the old thread has disappeared off the 'face of the earth', I've started a new thread for those of us who enjoy Off Topic.Along the lines of the previous one, the idea is someone writes a word and the next person adds another word linked to the pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 235 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7357 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 740 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 35: Originator
  • 12020 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preparing the Christmas Cake

I love this time of year ~ Happiness is the smell of baking! The aroma of Spices and Brandy ready for the Christmas Cake. It is time to prepare for the bake and assemble some of the ingredients: Spices: Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Nutmeg Then l...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar 20191121_181925.jpg 20191121_182309.jpg 20191121_182611 (2).jpg
TallTrees by Level 50: Versatile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snow, yes or no?

Hey everyone, At this time of year the chances of snow on the ground increases and the bookies are taking bets on the odds of snowfall on Christmas day. The question of today's Advent Calendar topic is do you dislike it when it snows or do you fall i...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 16.11.44.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping pets safe and happy during the holidays 🐶🐱

Hi guys, how are you doing today? Christmas time can be a fun celebration for us humans, but if we're not careful, it can be dangerous for our pets. There are some obvious and some not-so-obvious treats that we normally have during the holidays that ...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Cakes with chocolate and raisins Garlic Cat with tinsel
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you like best about Winter?

Hi everyone, No matter which season you enjoy the most, there's something to love about each of them. To help each other make the most of this Winter and appreciate the little things that come with those cold days, we thought it's be nice for everyon...

O2 Community Advent Calendar 2019 Screenshot 2019-11-20 at 10.31.32.png
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you send your Christmas greetings?

Sending Season's Greetings used to always be by Christmas cards in the post. The joy of seeing who has sent what to you at Christmas time. Nowadays things may be a little different. I give to my special charities at this time of year. I still need to...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Christmas cards I've kept Happy Christmas
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secret santa - rules and ideas!

Hey everyone, At this time of year offices and companies across the country start organising their secret santa arrangements. This can be a fun time but can also be be the cause of stress and anxiety over what to get and how much to spend. There are ...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 15.10.26.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling during Christmas time

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend so far. My parents sometimes spend Christmas time abroad, some years ago because they had a group of friends to celebrate Christmas with and they booked a trip to have fun with them, and nowadays, I th...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Christmas time travel
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Winter word search puzzle!

Hey everyone, Continuing our advent calendar count down to Christmas, today's topic will be a winter word search. In the below grid are 30 words you would associate with winter time and Christmas. Good luck finding them all!! As usual, the rules are ...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 13.55.35.png
  • 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

General election - candidates

Nominations for the General Election on Thursday have now closed.Sky have produced an online list of all the candidates for all the constituencies - see here As in previous elections, there are amusing "political parties" and funny candidates standin...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas gifs!

Hey everyone, They say a picture paints a thousand words, so how many words does a gif say? With Christmas just around the corner lets share our favourite Christmas themed gifs!! If you download a gif it should upload like a normal image but feel fre...

O2 Community Advent Calendar 2019 Chrismas gif .gif
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos