Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45850 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4719 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technology Advancement

When you put it like this, we've actually come further than I think many thought...Love the "without leaving your armchair" bit And now we've got entrepreneurs heaving satellites into orbit 60 at a time...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else suffer from G.A.S

Does anyone else suffer from G.A.S - Gear (or Gadget) Acquistion Syndrome or is it just me. Im just looking on my desk (and bearing in mind i get to play with Consumer and Enterprise Tech for a living as well as other things), i think i may have too ...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today in history

Did you know that 70 years today (June 25) the Koren War started? Its a rather epic read on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War and a shorter version here with some fantastic photos of the period: https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/a-shor...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 22 June 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battle of the Bands 🤘🏻

Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well. As @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo and me had a very funny conversation comparing the great Oasis to the Beatles and as you can now get tickets to events on O2 Priority again - I thought we might make this into a regular ...

webBeatleStones-Web_feature-2.png
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Away for a few days!

Hey everyone, Just a heads up that I'll be taking some much needed holiday time for the next few days. I'll be back Thursday next week. In the mean time for anything urgent contact @Marjo or @LukasB. For non urgent mentions or PMs I'll respond when I...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

World's oldest golden retriever celebrates her 20th birthday 🐶🎂

Hey guys, hope you are doing well in this heat. I thought I would share this: We have a very special birthday to celebrate! This golden retriever named Augie who has celebrated her 20th birthday is now the world's oldest after passing the milestone. ...

0_Worlds-oldest-golden-retriever-celebrates-20th-birthday.jpg 0_Worlds-oldest-golden-retriever-celebrates-20th-birthday (1).jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Joel Schumacher

Meant to post this yesterday but time got the better of me... Joel Schumacher passed yesterday following a year long battle with cancer aged 80. He directed a number of films that I have seen, including Falling Down, Flatliners, Batman Forever and Ba...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Street cat named Bob

I guess almost everyone knows James Bowen and Bob. Bob died yesterday. It kinda hit me.I met them 2015 in Cologne at a booksigning... In London I never had that luck. https://www.thebookseller.com/news/james-bowen-says-goodbye-unforgettable-bob-cat-1...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos