Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48972 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5701 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6878 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11793 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secret santa - rules and ideas!

Hey everyone, At this time of year offices and companies across the country start organising their secret santa arrangements. This can be a fun time but can also be be the cause of stress and anxiety over what to get and how much to spend. There are ...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 15.10.26.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling during Christmas time

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend so far. My parents sometimes spend Christmas time abroad, some years ago because they had a group of friends to celebrate Christmas with and they booked a trip to have fun with them, and nowadays, I th...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Christmas time travel
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Winter word search puzzle!

Hey everyone, Continuing our advent calendar count down to Christmas, today's topic will be a winter word search. In the below grid are 30 words you would associate with winter time and Christmas. Good luck finding them all!! As usual, the rules are ...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 13.55.35.png
  • 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

General election - candidates

Nominations for the General Election on Thursday have now closed.Sky have produced an online list of all the candidates for all the constituencies - see here As in previous elections, there are amusing "political parties" and funny candidates standin...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas gifs!

Hey everyone, They say a picture paints a thousand words, so how many words does a gif say? With Christmas just around the corner lets share our favourite Christmas themed gifs!! If you download a gif it should upload like a normal image but feel fre...

O2 Community Advent Calendar 2019 Chrismas gif .gif
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strictly Come Dancing 2019

A little early to start this thread, although the new judge to replace Darcey Bussell has been announcedIt's Motsi Mabuse (sister of Oti Mabusi) Motsi Mabuse, elder sister of Strictly Come Dancing star Oti, has been named as Dame Darcey Bussell's rep...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 251 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Anagram Cracker - Christmas Special

Welcome everyone to the ANAGRAM CRACKER CHRISTMAS SPECIALA game with 30 anagrams - with all of the answers related to a common theme - THE FESTIVE SEASON THE ANAGRAMS: erase singsong setmiss march retrypay nephew raydispatching drumscars harm cricket...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar
  • 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any Roxette fans?

Sad news today, read HERE so what's your favourite Roxette song? I'll go for 'The Look' & 'Spending My Time'

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fascinating

Click on the link and start scrolling down. Be aware it's a loooong scroll.https://neal.fun/deep-sea/?fbclid=IwAR2KV2NcmBbYpUBUW9aoA5xNTwA3DLKqixoR5ejdPbcWvwWXvMYL1UminiY

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos