Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46845 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6583 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks for having me!

Morning!Yesterday was my last day working on the Community. Just wanted to say thanks for having me! Well done for all of the hard work you guys out in to answering everyone’s questions. I’ve worked for O2 for many years and it’s great to see the kno...

O2Sarah by O2 Support
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite summer activity?

Hey everyone, To kick off the community summer content let's talk about your favourite summer activity! During the summer months we have more light, less rain (sometimes ) and sunny days to make the most of. There are tons of fun things to do during ...

Summer on the commuity-3.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Bee Day 2020 🐝

Hey everyone, hope you all doing well. As per last year we are celebrating the United Nations Bee Day again. The UN designated 20 May as the day to raise awareness of the importance of these little pollinators, the threats they face and their contrib...

bee-bums.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Special Announcement

IS ONE YEAR OLD!!! To celebrate the FIRST ANNIVERSAY of the WHITE ROOM QUIZ, there will be a special edition of the White Room Quiz on Monday 03 August 2020. Instead of the usual eight questions, with two questions in each of four categories, there w...

diamond-thinker.jpg golden-thinker.jpg
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 29 July 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone is lessening the impact of waiting for my car at least.

Got a Hyundai veloster turbo of which there are about 40 examples in the UK. Getting the engine rebuilt properly so I can mod it safely (turns out one of my rods was already starting to bend). It's getting forged internals, new catted downpipe, exhau...

Meaker by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

I may have posted this one before. Can't remember. Still funny.

Alcohol.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 27 July 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos