Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

☀️🌴 Summer on the O2 community: Staying Cool 🌴☀️

Stay cool this summer….. How to keep your cool when all around are getting hot and sweaty 1 – Sun is at its hottest from around midday to 4.00pm so avoid going out during those times if possible. If you must be outside, try to find shade and make sur...

Summer on the commuity-3.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best PAYG for watch

We have got one of those where is my child watches that needs a sim card for emergencies.Which network (full or MVNO) offers the best sim for a very occasional use?I would have got a classic PAYG from o2 if they still did them, but...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 05 Aug 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

For My Friend Cleoriff

A friend of mine posted this pic on Facebook, and for some unexplained reason, I thought of you.

Leopard cub.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for a new job?

No joke...Boris Johnson is looking for a spokesperson to front the forthcoming daily press briefings [similar to the White House daily briefings].More info - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53568610

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

☀️🌴 Summer on the O2 community: Gardening 🌴☀️

GARDENING The best part of summer for me is my garden. I can't travel abroad now, so I put a lot of effort in making my garden as nice as possible during the summer months. Not a big garden , although luckily, it's at the end of a cul de sac, so the ...

Summer on the community.png Garden 8.jpg Garden 1.jpg Garden 3.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 03 Aug 2020 - 1st Anniversary

Welcome to the First Anniversary of There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.To celebrate the First Anniversary of the White Room Quiz, instead of the usual eight questions - with two questions from four categor...

diamond-thinker.jpg golden-thinker.jpg
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos