Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Your perfect donut!

Mine is definitely a jam doghnut with loads of jam inside and coated in sugar; yummy.

Love my fish and chips with a good helping of mushy peas. This and the jam doughnut (or 2) for afters. Fantastic 👍

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

@Cleoriff It's getting a little late for us to celebrate Leave the office early day ... but I love the idea of Say something nice Day sunflower

I'm very happy with any Jam donuts as most you you described, they're always delicious and as classic as it gets (@WispaRed7 I love shopping at Morissons but never tried their Donuts, maybe today is the day). 

However I think right now if I had to choose I'd love to try a banoffee donut ... Chocolate icing, banana and caramel filling, maybe some banana chips on top for decoration smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 686

Everything you post is a winner @viridis *sniggers*

*The Game Is On*

@EmilieT wrote:

However I think right now if I had to choose I'd love to try a banoffee donut ... Chocolate icing, banana and caramel filling, maybe some banana chips on top for decoration smile 

'A minute on the lips @EmilieT a year on the hips' joy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Cleoriff

LOL

I know you're right but ... worth it for me! I love my bakes and treats ... I've never made donuts though, maybe soon it'd be time to give it a go slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 128
Blog Posts: 1

I would like to try a banana infused dough With a hint of toffee and fruit like Apple or pear. Might be a bit adventurous.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Topics: 72

No go for me donuts are very synful on slimming world Smiley Sad 

But i used to like the ones you bought just cooked covered in sugar and ate warm nom nom smiling

My hoodie came today and i heart it DS not having it its all mine @Cleoriff Smiley Wink 

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

[ Edited ]

"Ich bin ein Berliner" (mit Himbeer Konfitüre, natürlich!) Bouncy

(a raspberry jam filled donut with a little dusting of icing sugar on top) 250px-Berliner-Pfannkuchen.jpg

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Anonymous

I'm a man of simple tastes, just plain sugar ring donuts.

Anyone remember when you could get hot ring donuts in the restaurant at John Lewis?

Used to love going there when I was a kid, alas they don't do them now, they do a superb Carrot cake though (have the urge to spell it Carrott as in the comedian Jasper Carrott)

Highlighted

@Poppysmum wrote:

No go for me donuts are very synful on slimming world Smiley Sad 

But i used to like the ones you bought just cooked covered in sugar and ate warm nom nom smiling

My hoodie came today and i heart it DS not having it its all mine @Cleoriff Smiley Wink 

I already have one @Poppysmum so I don't need another.Bouncy

*The Game Is On*