Did you mean: 

Your perfect donut!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you had a good week smiley It's almost time to put your feet up, relax, and enjoy the weekend ...

But first, let's join all Americans in celebrating a delicious treat: yes, you guessed it, it's National Donut Day across the Atlantic!

So what does your perfect donut look like? 

Shape, flavour, colour, icing, filling, sprinkles or sparkles ...

the only limit is your imagination!

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.28.20.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hey @EmilieT I love donuts....my favourite ones are Jam doughnuts covered with sugar. I have never found those in America....though  I do like Krispie Kremes. .

Just to add June 1st is a National day for many things.

Here's a list

JUNE 1, 2018 | NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY | NATIONAL LEAVE THE OFFICE EARLY DAY | NATIONAL SAY SOMETHING NICE DAY | NATIONAL NAIL POLISH DAY | NATIONAL GO BAREFOOT DAY | NATIONAL OLIVE DAY | NATIONAL HEIMLICH MANEUVER DAY | NATIONAL PEN PAL DAY | NATIONAL HAZELNUT CAKE DAY

I draw your attention to the one I highlighted in red. You should start packing up now....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 20

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
My favourites are Bob Marleys.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

PS according to @Chris_K here.....it's also National Fish and Chip day https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/New-4G-Locations-Updated-Weekly/m-p/1128572#M25292

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 20

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Chippy tea it is then.....trouble is I always compare them to when I had a chippy for 12 years....usually not favourably if I might say winkstar

As for donuts, I'm with you @Cleoriff, if it ain't got jam it ain't a donut. I just find them too dry without Fantastic

Message 5 of 20

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff but then I'd miss all of you wonderful people and discussions happening today if I left early! open_mouth National go barefoot day sounds like a nice summer initiative although I don't think people would appreciate me doing that at the office. If I do it at home on the other hand my feet would be coated in cat hair.

I read the pen pal day as "national pen day" at first and was about to take a photo of the pink mer-cat and unicorn feathery pens I have on my desk.

So my favourite doughnuts are those with maple syrup coating! drool

But the perfect one would be... you said we can use our imagination @EmilieT so here goes:

Shape: USS Enterprise (spaceship from Star Trek)

Flavour: the usual doughnut taste with a hint of vanilla + the texture would be super soft and melting in the mouth

Colour: this purple

Icing: Maple Syrup

Filling: raspberry jam and peanut butter

Sprinkles or sparkles: eatable glitter with more of my favourite colours

Message 6 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

When you bake one of those @Marjo leave out the peanut butter and send a few through the post. I will take those instead of the hoodie, as I still have mine...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 20

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

V0SkMhCD.jpg

Message 8 of 20

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

V0SkMhCD.jpg

LOLFantastic

I've known a few donuts in my time! Yo

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morrison's, 5 in a packet, jam inside & dusted in icing sugar ... yum yum

Message 10 of 20