Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Christmas adverts

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Just seen this whilst passing the TV in the lounge. Not only does it feature Jedward rapping and dancing, it features, well 6 seconds in and you know she's milking every dimishing second of fame:

Um, no I don't think I've ever visited a Peacocks ever and guaranteed I won't be either. 

So to complement @Wa10's Christmas jumper thread, I challenge the o2 Community to post annoying Christmas adverts, preferably within one viewing.

Or if you like a sub-challenge, how many adverts featuring former X-factor contestants can you find appearing in a desparate attempt to remain in the public eye. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Without giving anything away @sheepdog you should have warned me 'that person' was in it.

Jedward are bad enough but........Fear

No,  I can't think of anything worse than that one (yet)

Actually, I used to get some reasonably priced clothes from Peacocks....(back in the day before I shopped online for everything) Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

That is direGrumpyShirty

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Not seen that one yet and hopefully I can avoid it all the way up to Christmas day. It was bad enough having to suffer her on X Factor. And 'diminishing second of fame', wasn't aware her fame such as it was lasted past X Factor.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I lasted 17 minutes of that awful advert ... Aaargh! ... poop

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mariah Carey is starting to get on my ******
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
And that pretentious Tesco advert isn’t far behind.
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
That’s it.. the dragon one has forced me to rip out the aerial cable till January!
Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
That’s it.. the dragon one has forced me to rip out the aerial cable till January!

That's the John Lewis/Waitrose one. I love it rofl PS it's on as I'm typing.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

OliverQueen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

EVERY Christmas advert that is shown before December 13!!!!!

Twelve days before & twelve days after for Christmas was what I was bought up with (as were many others!). No need for Christmas adverts the day after Halloween or Bonfire Night! It is like playing Easter adverts the day after Boxing Day!

My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal: to save my city. But my old approach wasn't enough. I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. I had to become the Green Arrow.
Message 10 of 12