Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good you're getting there @blissgirl 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 171 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yesss progress @blissgirl well done! grin

I got to level 293 last night @Glory1!  Dance 

Do you guys often find a lot of extra words? I try to get as many as I can so I can have more coins for hints later. I think the number of extra words required grows the further I get in the game (or maybe I'm imagining it??) so the coins payout takes longer.

Oh I got to a new area in World of Warcraft this week which I have to pass in order to get access to some cool stuff in the game, so probably my mobile game progress will be a bit slower than usual for the next couple of weeks.

Message 172 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm on level 341 @Marjo. And yes I get lots of extra words and have loads of coins over 4,500 at the moment. I rarely use clues so my pot is always high; at least at the moment.

Haven't played any of my games on my Kindle for ages. So think like you @Marjo I will give my mobile a rest - it needs it 😁 and get into my Kindle games again. That and keeping up with my recordings should keep me going for quite awhile. May even sneak a read of one of my many books inbetween.

And you wonder why I go late to bed 🤣😂

Message 173 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
I'm on level 341 @Marjo. And yes I get lots of extra words and have loads of coins over 4,500 at the moment. I rarely use clues so my pot is always high; at least at the moment.

Haven't played any of my games on my Kindle for ages. So think like you @Marjo I will give my mobile a rest - it needs it 😁 and get into my Kindle games again. That and keeping up with my recordings should keep me going for quite awhile. May even sneak a read of one of my many books inbetween.

And you wonder why I go late to bed 🤣😂

open_mouth 341... sweat_smile Getting tough!

Message 174 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @blissgirl how are you getting on with your games? slight_smile Still playing?

@Glory1 I've advanced a lot more in Word Charm than I thought - 507! grin

Message 175 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well done @Marjo you're way ahead of me. I'm on level 362. But I've been playing my games on my Kindle which have been sadly neglected as I continually played the games on my phone. So I may eventually catch up but at the moment my Kindle rules.

Message 176 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only game I play is Gems of War. Just got into a semi decent guild and we’re just beginning to batter other guilds. 

I’m level 251!

Message 177 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7786 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Hi @Marjo yes still playing I'm on latte 37 on word mocha still on level 71 on word charm slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 178 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hi @blissgirl glad to hear you're persevering wth Word Mocha. It's not an easy game.to play which makes it worthwhile when you level up.

Word Charm is also not easy but I find it's easier than Word Mocha.

Anyway back to my Kindle games.

Message 179 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7786 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Update :Level 75 on word charm . word mocha :Latte 41
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 180 of 282