Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a fantastic time @ComaChameleon and take lots of pics, which please post on the forum. I'm sure the sunshine and warmth is just what you need, Anna smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 21

Thank you all! Smiley Very Happy 

@Glory1  Oh yes... Hope it'll make my mood a bit brighter Smiley Happy I'll try to take pictures. But as I will let the phone mostly on the room to protect it, it won't be much ^^

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Thank you all! Smiley Very Happy 

@Glory1  Oh yes... Hope it'll make my mood a bit brighter Smiley Happy I'll try to take pictures. But as I will let the phone mostly on the room to protect it, it won't be much ^^

Hope your room is secure, ie has a safe. I've known hotel rooms be broken into. Anyway look forward to seeing any pictures you do take Anna and what you thought of Turkey. Enjoy Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

🐰 🐣  Happy Easter everyone! πŸ£ πŸ° 

It looks like we're gonna have a very sunny few days, are you guys going to do anything special over this long bank holiday weekend? 

I'm looking forward to going to the park, having a few servings of ice cream, and catching up on some sleep sun 

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
β†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
β†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 684

I will be doing more gardening (No F1 lol)

Also starting/finishing a guide I promised weeks ago...before life got in the way...tongue winking

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

I'm spending Easter with friends in North London. We haven't seen each other since the last feast and they're couch potatoes like me. So nothing energetic, just good food and conversation. Watching films either on Sky or films I'll be bringing with me. I'm looking forward to it.

Highlighted
Topics: 547

Maybe I'll try and take in one of the local village cricket games or the pub 😨

Topics: 108

Nowt too special for me.

I`m gonna pig out on hot cross buns with rasberry jam and choccy Easter Eggs [why does Easter Egg choclate always taste different from choc in slabs of chocolate?] and don`t have to worry about over indulging coz I`m a skinny Mi-Amigo laughing

Probably play on the Community and watch a bit of telly too.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

@Cleoriff It'll be lovely weather for gardening! And that should keep you mind off not having F1 for a bit at least wink

@Glory1 That'll be nice! Also depending on whereabouts you'll be in North London, we might be neighbours for the weekend hugging

@jonsie I know very little about cricket, but it looks like a sunny weather type of game so hopefully you can get around to it sun

@Mi-Amigo That reminds me, I need to get some chocolate for the weekend as well grin Feasting on chocolate counts as a plan in itself for me, so it sounds like a delicious few days ahead!

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
β†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
β†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I'll be in St John's Wood @EmilieT. Is that near you?