Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 64: Magistrate

Re: Warm weather: love it or loathe it?

If you were in Florida September and October @Cleoriff you would have been there during the height of the hurricane season, which runs from June 1 to November 1. This time of year is very pleasant. Warm temps and low humidity. The summers are brutal. Lots of people from the north come to Florida from December to May. They're commonly known as 'snow birds'. Only the British come to Florida in the summer. 'Mad Dogs and Englishmen...'.Smiley Wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Anonymous

Sun worshipper here!!!

I wear shorts all year round.. so when the sun comes out. I don’t look like a total div!! Bring it on!!
Topics: 688

@Bambino wrote:

If you were in Florida September and October @Cleoriff you would have been there during the height of the hurricane season, which runs from June 1 to November 1. This time of year is very pleasant. Warm temps and low humidity. The summers are brutal. Lots of people from the north come to Florida from December to May. They're commonly known as 'snow birds'. Only the British come to Florida in the summer. 'Mad Dogs and Englishmen...'.Smiley Wink

I would never think of going during the school holidays (July-beginning of September) @Bambino I imagine that would be unbearable. I didn't mind the rain...it never lasted long and the occasional storms were spectacular. I would watch from inside the villa. Ray would stand outside and soak it up....now there's a "Mad Dog and Englishman" LOL

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

I love warm summer evenings @Anonymous but not such a fan of the hot sweaty days that come with it. 25 to 28 with a breeze is doable but anything warmer and I start to suffer. sun cool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 255

[ Edited ]

Warm weather with sunshine is forecast for tomorrow in Skipton sun ... looking to be outside at the table in the yard imbibing a few Cheers & having a light bite cake

I once lived & worked in Sharjah, UAE & was there throughout their summer = 117degrees & 100% humidity ... it was drier heat in the mornings ... when hanging out the washing you literally dripped ... got a lovely honey coloured tan Smiley Happy

Image result for sharjah images

Image result for Skipton images

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

Yes its meant to be warm here tomorrow @WispaRed7 I will believe it when I see it innocent

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes its meant to be warm here tomorrow @WispaRed7 I will believe it when I see it innocent

Yep...dull cloudy and rainy. Great.. I expect it will get here this afternoon if at all...disappointed

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Hotting up here nicely..
Washing is out..

@Anonymous wrote:
Hotting up here nicely..
Washing is out..

Oh yes, its all changed here now. Also got a line of washing out. Good job Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

27C and sunny in London tomorrow! smiley smiley Bouncy Happy Dance Mexican Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature