Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46639 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you stay home or travel for Christmas?

Hi all! Do you normally stay home for the holiday period and Christmas time, or travel somewhere either within your home country or abroad? I used to travel back to Finland for Christmas each year in the beginning when I first moved here over 10 year...

AdventCalendar.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Ever Christmas Present?

What was your best ever Christmas present? Mine has to be a Hornby train set on a 8x4' board. Kept me out of mischief for hours, even years Still have the train itself, working, to this day, some +45 odd years later

Capture13.JPG
dgilbert2 by Level 13: Prompter
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynasties

Has anyone been watching this marvellous BBC nature programme hosted by the one and only Sir David Attenborough?It is a follow on from Planet Earth 1 and 11. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06mybwy It's a one hour programme over 5 episodes.Five ext...

Dynasties.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Latest Scam!

I just received a text purporting to be from HSBC saying my account had been suspended for security reasons, and asking me to contact them to enable access to my online banking account. Now this text might have concerned me but for 2 reasons: My bank...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas adverts - which ones did you like most?

Hi everyone, I don't know about you, but over the Holidays season I'm always looking forward to the Christmas adverts. Every year, companies come up with adorable, heartwarming and funny ads that I can't get enough of! Of course not all of them are a...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which holidays do you celebrate in this season?

Hi everyone, As Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights has just begun, I thought it would be interesting to find out which holidays you celebrate or have celebrated with your friends and family in the past. Although December is largely known for Chr...

AdventCalendar.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you send Christmas cards?

Hey guys, It's that time of year again when a huge amount of Christmas cards are being sent all over the world! I happened to do a search with "seasonal greeting card statistics" and found some interesting facts: The commercial Christmas card was inv...

AdventCalendar.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos