cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff, the last time I went to the doctors with something like this or a cold which had me laid very low for about 3 weeks the doctor, a young man told me to go home & suck a boiled sweet - I kid you not - the staff at the local pharmacy where I usually go thought that was a classic - I was bemused Confused I never-the-less booked in with another doctor = any doctor would have done, & got what I needed = amoxycillin - I don't 'pop' anti-biotics - when I was in the UAE they were available over-the-counter ..... I will put my alarm on for about 8am tomorrow as this is not right to ring the medical practice slight_frown

Thanks! Cleoriff 

Message 2451 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there a first aid box behind the counter at Wanty's ..... I could raid it to see if there is a bottle of glycerine/lemon/honey somehow warmed up with a generous slosh of warmed brandy in ..... oooossssh I feel better just thinking about it hhhhhhmmmmmmm slight_smile

Message 2452 of 15,224

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
I've heard that sucking on a Fisherman's Friend can help.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2453 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh heck the innuendos that could come from that ! wink
Message 2454 of 15,224

MI5
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm sure Den could come up with some.... Of course, I was completely innocent in all this wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2455 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 124289 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm sure Den could come up with some.... Of course, I was completely innocent in all this wink

ZippedZippedLOL Whoops...another spit take...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2456 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I've heard that sucking on a Fisherman's Friend can help.....?

well,  that's put a smile on my face Rich, if nothing else, Good Idea Thanks! seriously if I thought about it they'd be in the sweetie isle of 24/7 Tesco in town ..... but alas it's dark, & I don't have enough cash on me for a taxi there & back, & payday is not due yet, & I robbed 'the window cleaner's money' yet again, only this morning teeheehee ..... oh I fancy a barley sugar to suck !!! drinking a cuppa tea - oh how I wish there were real brandy in it ..... I've splashed my face with cold water & am wondering if wonderdrug co-codamol might help ..... Cleoriff? what do you think? Thoughful

Message 2457 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

another drink anyone ?

BoB another Koppaberg?

Rich you still sipping your softie?

jonsie another Fosters?

Cleoriff, another iced jug of Sangria?

me I shall stick to a hot mug of tea & imagine the brandy in it teeheehee Crazy LOL

Message 2458 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
A single J.D and coke if you please.

Any more salted nuts left ?
Message 2459 of 15,224

MI5
  • 147056 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
Aspirin or Ibuprofen may be more suitable as they are anti inflammatory......?
Message 2460 of 15,224