cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is one thing you can be sure of in the O2 Community...........

Anonymous
Not applicable

............You are guaranteed a good laugh from time to time.  Tonight I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I learned that I am now designated "Nimble" .  From a physical point of view nothing could be further from the truth - I am as clumsy as it is possible to be; from a mental point of view I am slow and ditheringly indecisive.  So I have come to the conclusion that the reference must be to Nimble as in the loaf of bread - all crust and no substance. 

i have been having a quick read through some of my recent posts and I think "agitator" or "tormentor"  might be more appropriate.  Oh how I envy the Luminescents, the Enigmas, the Regulars, the Digital Dons and the Rising Stars of this world.  Will I ever achieve such levels?     Bouncy

Gerry

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

good evening all ..... ^ ..... ^ ..... ^ ..... = ..... @MI5 & @Cleoriff & @Anonymous etc

as for domestic feline I choose to be a seal point Siamese cat (male variety) 

as for a big cat I choose to be a Tiger (female variety)

if forced to say about a dog ..... I'd be a rough-haired Jack Russell ..... or a husky

what animal would you be MI5 / Gerry ? ..... bearing in mind we are talking about rankings, arn't we ?

Cat

Message 61 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous without a doubt an old fossil like me would be a Brontosaurus.
Gerry
Message 62 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

btw @jonsie & @perksie if you are still in the Black Horse ..... have a Fosters on me jonsie ..... & perksie ..... = well I can run to a tomato juice for you wink ..... = I'm saving up for many mojitos on Friday night cocktail promotion time at my local pub Cheers LOL :womanvery-happy: Cat

Message 63 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124302 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm saving up for many mojitos on Friday night cocktail promotion time at my local pub Cheers LOL :womanvery-happy: Cat

Soooooo...mojitos on Friday night @Anonymous ..real ones ?? In a real pub??

I shall drink in Wantys alone then... Dance wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 66

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93336 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Back hours ago from the pub @Anonymous so nightcap for me now Cheers

Won't you be jetting off Friday night @Cleoriff ?:smileyhappy:

Message 65 of 66

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124302 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Back hours ago from the pub @Anonymous so nightcap for me now Cheers

Won't you be jetting off Friday night @Cleoriff ?:smileyhappy:

Monday night @jonsie 5pm flight...(and the way the weather is going here, as usual I will be leaving a heatwave) Smiley Mad

So I think all of you holidaying in the UK for the next two weeks should be grateful I am flying abroad Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 66 of 66