Shor
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Dear
Sir/Madam
Please help me out.
My name is Mohammed [removed],I am from the UK.
I supposed to receive a parcel from my Mobile Company 02
On the 16/06/2024 o2 send the parcel to my home address which is 
[removed].I supposed to receive my parcel ([removed]) on 18/06/2024,After waiting from 10am 2.30pm delivery driver MR GATISH ) brought the Parcel then the Driver asked me PIN, Unfortunately I never receive any PIN From DPD therefore I couldn't provide one, Driver was so Rude and on supper duper harry He ever didn't waite 1 second I wanted to take to him and trying to know whats happening But Driver Mr Gatish did not waite even 1 second very Angrily Vey loudly Slam our Communal door and Obviously driver taken Parcel back and send it to the o2, When I contacted o2 they felt sorry and send the Parcel back to me on 21/06/2024.and told me this time I will receive PIN by my registered Mobile number [removed])  so I can provide PIN to the Driver to collect my Parcel.

On the 24/06/2024, 12 30 pm Same driver Mr Gatish  came with the Parcel ([removed]) and asked me PIN,This time also I told him I didn't receive any PIN,This time also he was so so angry and left.
I have no other options, I contacted the o2 they again said sorry and Contacted DPD Waile I am waiting on the call, After 30/40 mints o2 told me Delivery Driver will deliver tomorrow 25/06/2024 and o2 Talk to the DPD and strongly discussed my  Contact details  this time o2 confirmed me on 25/06 I will not disappointed
On the 25/06 12.30pm Driver came with the Parcel, Same thing all over again But this time Delivery Driver was so nice and patently talk to me and try to solve the matter And Driver trying to send the PIN to my Registered Mobile number but no luck so he has to take Parcel back.and told me to contact my carrier. I did.
For your kind Information my Mobile SMS and all services are working just fine because I am receiving all other SMS from o2 and friends and family so I can confirm my SMS system is just working fine Except DPD PIN MESSAGES.

My Inquiry for :

Now, Today 26/06/2024 My Parcel [removed] will be delivered at about midday or later.
But Still I did not receive any PIN and I don't know if I will receive a Pin or not. If I will not receive a Pin today before the Driver come then again I will be there where I was for the last 10/11 days.

Sir/Madam 
I explained every detail as much as I could now,Please,please I want you to find out what is happening.
I can not take any more if not today I will cancel all Contact with o2 and will try to live my life peacefully.
Last request to you soon as you read my mail please let me know you received it.
I thank you very much for listening.

Your Sincerely
Mohammed [removed]

[mod edit: as these posts are publicly viewable we've removed the personal details from the post. Thanks 😊]

ReplyForward

Add reaction
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7485 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Have you received your parcel @Shor in the intervening three days ? 

Message 2 of 4

Shor
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did not Understand what is this mean "

moderator.
Your post - 'Digital Pin Number for Receiving Parcel has been rejected by the moderator"
Message 3 of 4

Shor
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All together delivery driver came with Parcel 6 times But no luck for Pin.

Thanks for asking 

Message 4 of 4