Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture texts

I am a controller for my local Blood Runners service and when on duty use a lot of texts to keep in touch with our driver/riders, normally from 1900 to 0600. I know to send pictures I get charged but not fo using Emojies? Instead of typing out replie...

Redave46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attempted Fraud

Last week I was contacted via a call to my mobile phone supposedly from my bank's anti fraud department, today I was contacted by a private number stating from o2 fraud (Both attempts were using the same scam) - this time they were attempting to log ...

DebsK3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

02 needs to launch 4G VoLTE calling and WiFi calling on pay as you go and customers

Hi I am new the O2 community and I want O2 to implement 4G VoLTE calling and WiFi calling on pay as you go and also for giffgaff customers I have YouTube channel raising awareness of this because people on O2 pay you go don't have the benefits and if...

Expected Data Spèeds

What do people think of this statement? 5G does have a minimum download speed of 20mbps whilst 4G has 1mbps, so it is faster, you'll need to look at the differences to see if 5G does work for you and your device better than 4G as there are pro's and ...

Enlli by Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

dissatisfied with delivery service

I exchanged a cell phone with scheduled delivery, I was disrespected because I canceled appointments to receive the purchase and it was not delivered as scheduled by O2. That's a lack of respect for the consumer.

0221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos