cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is one thing you can be sure of in the O2 Community...........

Anonymous
Not applicable

............You are guaranteed a good laugh from time to time.  Tonight I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I learned that I am now designated "Nimble" .  From a physical point of view nothing could be further from the truth - I am as clumsy as it is possible to be; from a mental point of view I am slow and ditheringly indecisive.  So I have come to the conclusion that the reference must be to Nimble as in the loaf of bread - all crust and no substance. 

i have been having a quick read through some of my recent posts and I think "agitator" or "tormentor"  might be more appropriate.  Oh how I envy the Luminescents, the Enigmas, the Regulars, the Digital Dons and the Rising Stars of this world.  Will I ever achieve such levels?     Bouncy

Gerry

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
But still my m.... most favourite giant 😛

@jonsie I stayed home grumpy and sulking instead 😞
Message 51 of 66

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

I am not getting involved in name calling LOL

All I WILL say is this...I hate the rank of Regular...it's silly and leads to all sorts of rude comments. (Mainly from myself)

Radiant yes....Luminescent ...definitely.... REGULAR??? Pfffttttt Smiley Mad

SUCH disappointment when I had the PM from Toby 'Congratulating me on my new rank' (I think I would rather have been called Nurse Ratchet)

Soooo... @jonsie  when you meet up with @perksie could you kindly give him a big hug from me...

and then .....smack him round the head for his nonsensical suggestion...

On a serious note, I personally do like the ranking system (even though I don't like all of the names attached)....  I know that probably won't be a popular comment, but its how I feel...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
At 6'5" I'd have to 'Tiny' I guess wink

6'5" @Toby ??? How divine LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

Regular = "having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume can be determined with a suitable geometric formula"   

Gerry

(Getting used to my nimbility)

Message 54 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I am not getting involved in name calling LOL

All I WILL say is this...I hate the rank of Regular...it's silly and leads to all sorts of rude comments. (Mainly from myself)

Radiant yes....Luminescent ...definitely.... REGULAR??? Pfffttttt Smiley Mad

SUCH disappointment when I had the PM from Toby 'Congratulating me on my new rank' (I think I would rather have been called Nurse Ratchet)

Soooo... @jonsie  when you meet up with @perksie could you kindly give him a big hug from me...

and then .....smack him round the head for his nonsensical suggestion...

On a serious note, I personally do like the ranking system (even though I don't like all of the names attached)....  I know that probably won't be a popular comment, but its how I feel...

just to chuck my 2pennorth into the conversation slight_smile I do like the ranking system, but not all of the names, as some of them are meaningless ..... but ..... some are funny LOL I am Rising Star, which I like the sound of, but do not deserve, as I am not tecchie enough ..... = ..... very much a beginner ..... but learning ..... & ..... making some progress as much as I'm able to ..... I do not aspire to be Regular ..... = ..... tee hee hee Smiley Very Happy that's ..... Ahem ..... my business Bouncy

Message 55 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

See?? Even the normally demure @Anonymous  has started with the 'Regular' jokes....LOL

(safe in the knowledge she is a Rising Star) Happy Dance

I notice someone has suggested Cougar.....that would do for me...

In fact thinking about it...lets base the names round cats..... house cats and Big Cats

Kitten

Tabby

Ginger

Persian

Siamese

Burmese

Manx....to name but a few...then we could go on to

Cheetah

Cougar

Leopard

Tiger

Lion etc etc etc etc

Ah well dream on Cleo..you are destined to stay 'Regular'   Horrified

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 66

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
In line with O2's marketing maybe we should all be dogs (and I'll say no more..... ;))
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 57 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

lets base the names round cats..... house cats and Big Cats

Oh definitely not just felines @Cleoriff If we are going to have aminals at least let us have a good mixture.  We need heavyweights (rhinos, effelants & hippos) as well as the flighty catty ones, and not forgetting the slippery slithery ones too - pythons, cobras, rattlesnakes.  And for the really bright boys and girls - we have to have Birds of Paradise.  And for another section we need the Monkeys, Chimps and Gorillas.  The scoring system would obviouly have to have a Darwinian basis to show the gradual mutation from level to level, which could be applied ona regular basis of course.

Gerry

Message 58 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
In line with O2's marketing maybe we should all be dogs (and I'll say no more..... ;))

Mmmmm ..you mean that DOG with the head of a CAT??

If I wanted to be pedantic.... I could say, at least O2 knew which animal had the brains Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh definitely not just felines @Cleoriff If we are going to have aminals at least let us have a good mixture.  We need heavyweights (rhinos, effelants & hippos) as well as the flighty catty ones, and not forgetting the slippery slithery ones too - pythons, cobras, rattlesnakes.  And for the really bright boys and girls - we have to have Birds of Paradise.  And for another section we need the Monkeys, Chimps and Gorillas.  The scoring system would obviouly have to have a Darwinian basis to show the gradual mutation from level to level, which could be applied ona regular basis of course.

@Anonymous  Thats a good idea....However I will choose Cougar...and stay at that level...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 66