Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The World Cup

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is looming large.

Hear are my predictions: 

1) England won't win, and will be out by the group of 16.

2) Germany will make the final.

3) No one will win the Betstar/ Pokerstar £100,000,000 challenge of predicting win lose or draw for all 64 games.

The odds of doing so are 3,433,683,820,292,510,000,000,000,000,000-1

There's more chance of Freddie Flintoff actually going to space and winning the Euro Millions whilst he's up there, even though he doesn't play the Euro Millions.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/play-betstars-world-cup-predictor-12474076

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Agree with you there. England should make it as second place at least for the first round but then its anybody's guess. However, whilst the team looks like its not very good and unlikely to progress far I'm pleased that Gareth Southgate is going for youth to gain experience for future competitions. Which he had to do at some point so why not now as the main criticism is that England were not playing as a team but a team of individuals.

The bigger prize is the Euro's where they should do well with some good players coming through in the Premier League to push for a place in the future and progress sufficiently in all competitions without embarrassing themselves.  BTW not an England fan by any means but scarily, there is more potential there than ever before to get consistently close to the final 4. 

Might see France do very well this time.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Allez Les Bleus!

as @EmilieT might say.

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I don't really follow football but if as @sheepdog says France does well I'll definitely say Allez les Bleus yum Are you both supporting France then on this one or do you have an all-time favourite team?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4