Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's ok @Cleoriff we can wait...and wait....and wait..........................and wait some more!LOL

I bet you got fed up waiting for this one...as in the meantime I went down to the pool...LOL

Did I get cool....not really...am I still hot...yes indeed..do I care...not a lot....Confused Bouncy

Ps and as at 5.30 UK time...my emails STILL aren't coming in from this forum...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 881 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh joy ..... got a decent receptionist & a decent doctor who examined me & then asked if I was allergic to penycillin? ..... = ..... no, so came away with a weeks prescription for amoxycillin 1 x 3 tablets per day ..... = ..... big, big smile on my face to thank the new doctor, I'd not seen before ..... Up the NHS heart Bouncy

Message 882 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Pleased to hear it Jane...a decent doctor who knows you can't mess around with any ENT infection...

Until the antibiotics start to work...and if you are still in pain, you can continue to take paracetamol also..

I am a bit cooler here tonight....well it is 21.20 local time...Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 883 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you Cleoriff, I didn't know I could still take paracetamol, if in pain, until the antibiotics 'kick in' ..... off to wanty's now for a rather large mojito = it's only a virtual after all slight_smile

Message 884 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Hope you're soon feeling better @Anonymous Hug

thank you @jonsie I got a decent receptionist & a decent doctor, who after exemining me gave me a weeks supply of amoxycillin ..... just the thought of that makes me feel better ..:smileyhappy:.. have a good day Cat Very Happy

Message 886 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

oh joy ..... got a decent receptionist & a decent doctor who examined me & then asked if I was allergic to penycillin? ..... = ..... no, so came away with a weeks prescription for amoxycillin 1 x 3 tablets per day ..... = ..... big, big smile on my face to thank the new doctor, I'd not seen before ..... Up the NHS heart Bouncy

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Jane but hopefully the amoxycillin will be doing a good job fighting the infection  By the way di you know that you cannot get aspirin in the jungle, 'cos the parrots eat 'em all!

Get well soon!

Gerry

Message 887 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Apparently I am now a *Hard Hitter* (level wise)......

Seems the higher you go the dafter these titles get.....

Back in the day ...one or two friends nicknamed me Basher  wink At work I was often known as the Rottweiler.....Evil (they thought I didn't know that one).... and now for my sins I have become a Hard Hitter....

Now...where's that cricket bat?....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 888 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 889 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I cannot for the life of me work out the thinking behind these names Thinking

Well now, let's see.  Golden = Of High Value, bright and shining, refined and durable.   Child = Young, learning, yet to reach full potential and maturity.    Sounds about right!!

Gerry

(At first  I didn't like my beard. Then it grew on me.)

Message 890 of 7,616