Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

25c on the landing of my home ... Marty sprawled out on the carpet

Hope you all had a good 19th birthday for Bugsy @Cleoriff ... Marty likes shade in the yard 

Related image

Message 7471 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

23.5c upstairs in my home ... phone says 15c outside, cloudy = cooler to do stuff outside, off to Morrisons for brekkie = it's payday today hooray Bouncy

Message 7472 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

No automatic alt text available.

Message 7473 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Lucky you @Anonymous. Temp in my part of London is 29° and sunny. Am about to take a bath. Not a hot bath but a warmish bath and I'll be sweating all through it.

Why don't you take a shower I hear you ask. Because I'm unable to stand for too long and a shower would be rather problematic for me. Anyway I would still be sweating as any movement I make in this weather makes me sweat.

Sorry to those of you who love hot sunny weather but I am looking forward to a serious dip in the temperature. All these hot sunny days do for me is make me drip with water every time I move not to mention make me feel rather ill 😣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7474 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Glory1 ... hope the temperature in London is now more comfortable for you

When I posted this morning the time was 8:33am

I had to go out again after lunch to do some jobs in town which were time dependent ... cloudy today, the air was heavy outdoors, like a storm was brewing ... = ... we'd say 'it's close' ... indoors, in my fave cafe I could have melted ... we'd also say it needs a thunderstorm to clear the air 

I love warm sunny mornings & evenings outside in my yard ... in the afternoon I should do what the cat does ie nap

the flowers need the sun & rain to grow

Image result for Skipton wilderness images

Skipton wilderness slight_smile

Message 7475 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

It was actually quite cool 22c here this morning. (Mind you I was up at 6.15am):smilie_frech_065:

It got hotter as the day went on but has now cooled down to 21c.

Tomorrow is going to be the hottest day here ...and then we are due thunderstorms ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7476 of 7,616

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Not getting my hopes too high but I've been told I should be going on a little trip tomorrow.... 

Message 7477 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Not getting my hopes too high but I've been told I should be going on a little trip tomorrow.... 

If you mean @jonsie what I think you mean then Bouncy ... shall be thinking about you tomorrow as ever, whatever, but hope for the very best for you heart

@Cleoriff yesterday was very hot in Skipton, clear skies, sun shining ... today has been 'muggy' = unpleasant ... thunderstorm in the night tonight forecast, then rainy tomorrow

thank you @Glory1 for saying you prefer a bath to a shower eg you can't stand for long ... = ... neither can I, but I didn't think of that when 'snooty' social services female person looked down her nose at me, in my own living room !!! when I answered with one mental health reason, there are others & other physical reasons ... I have my own 'home help' now from a local reputable company, she's lovely & does stuff around my home which I can no longer do, she's friendly xx

Message 7478 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Temp in my part of London @WispaRed was 29°. The forecast is for rain the latter part of the week snd the temp goes down to where it's bearable for me. I can't wait.

@jonsie my fingers crossed for you. Good luck.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7479 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Have they found a bed at Salford @jonsie? (Or have you persuaded one of the staff to take you to the nearest pub?) Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7480 of 7,616