Did you mean: 

Show us your mug!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's Monday, midday, time for a cup of tea/coffee! While you're drinking your beverage of choice, I thought it'd be fun for everyone to share a snap of their mug or cup.

Classic, funky, artsy?
                                   Show us your favourite mug!

smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT

For sure grin

Or just drink my water out off the bottle grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 31 of 34

MichaelL
  • 2233 Posts
  • -13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is mine! Black Widow is my favourite Marvel character so a friend got me this as a present when I moved into my current flat

Image result for black widow mug disney store

Message 32 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Love this mug @MichaelL, I'm a big Marvel fan myself- looking forward to a Back Widow standalone movie at some point in the future Mexican Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 33 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to see you posting in Off Topic @MichaelL wink

Black & Red is always a good look ... I'm not a Marvel fan myself, but the female character depicted on your mug looks good too Bouncy ... what a nice friend you have to think of gifting you the mug slight_smile

Message 34 of 34