Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 115

Re: Quick, Draw! The Doodling game

@jonsie wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@jonsie is being the Simon Cowell, @EmilieT , so I`ll be the David Walliams and give you 10 for making it fun to pass the time smiling 

Stone me, who's going to rock up with the golden buzzer?

Not me... probably the Amanda Holden Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 688

I've just tried it. The highest score was 4 out of 6. Pity I didn't post that one as I tried 3 more times and they were worse!!

Having said that, I was doing it with a mouse on my PC rofl

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

@JAZZ-trad 

I like my pizza with way more toppings than this, don't trust the doodle laughing pizza

@jonsie

I'll take the 3/10, it wasn't very best I'll admit it joy

@Mi-Amigo

Thanks for believing in me innocent

@MI5 

I assume you tried it then? I'd love to see your artistic flair, I'm sure we would appreciate it here wink

@Cleoriff 

That's not bad at all! The one I posted here was on laptop using the touchpad, it's much harder than I thought it'd be sweat smile I tried on my phone and iPad as well and some of the doodles did come out better but I still have no clue how to doodle some of the words quickly ... 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

Capture.PNG

They guessed 6 out of 6 (I assume, they left the actual number out of the description above??)!! Smiley Very Happy

I did this with a mouse which was easier than on trackpad which I also tried yesterday.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Topics: 535

I'm not good with bread LOL

draw.JPG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Not sure why it didn't get car @MI5 . Looked like a car with a spoiler on the back rofl

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 535

Worryingly it suggested "binoculars" Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

The last couple I've tried have had tornado in...and peas. Not something easy to draw!!

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Marjo wrote:

Capture.PNG

They guessed 6 out of 6 (I assume, they left the actual number out of the description above??)!! Smiley Very Happy

I did this with a mouse which was easier than on trackpad which I also tried yesterday.

I'm quoting myself. Not sure if I've ever done that before. joy But I just realised that the text above the images didn't have any errors, I was reading it wrong - I think it's the long spaces between each word that makes it difficult to read properly for me...

Going to try again soon, I'll post my results again. Smiley Very Happy

@MI5 That car is great!! The bread looks a bit like the bottom of a shoe. I would have drawn it like that too I think. Smiley Very Happy I would have struggled a lot with the parachute!

signature

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Capture2.PNG

Not sure how it guessed the motorbike...

Edit:

One more. These were harder! 

Capture3.PNG

signature