Next week 💕 looking for a few volunteers

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

Happy Wednesday!

Quick question for you guys - hands up if you'd like to help us with something in the next few days and over next week (Monday-Sunday) here on the Off Topic board? Happy Dance

So basically we're looking for people to help us with some topics for a week of special content/theme (think of our Advent Calendar for example towards the end of 2019) starting from Monday 10th and finishing Sunday 16th Feb. slight_smile 

Who's interested? Please let us know in this topic or via PM if you'd like to help out and for which date(s), and we'll elaborate more via PM! wink

Here's what we're looking to organise together with you:

• Monday: need 1 member to collaborate with myself or @Martin-O2  on an intro topic opening the week, plus drafting/posting a relevant discussion
  • Tuesday: forum game, already scheduled!
  • Wednesday: looking for 1 member to help with drafting/posting a discussion topic (plus, on this same day, @Mi-Amigo has kindly said yes to "adapting" his regular quiz to the specific theme of the week!)
  • Thursday: forum game, already scheduled
  • Friday: looking for 1 member to help with draftin/posting a discussion topic
  • Saturday: looking for 1 member to help with drafting/posting a discussion topic
  • Sunday: looking for 1 member to help with drafting/posting a discussion topic

So that's 5 members we're looking for to help with some topic creation.

We're hoping for this to be a fun little activity for everyone either creating or participating (or both) and having a nice time in off topic! hugging You've noticed I'm trying to keep the mystery going on what the actual theme is, however it might not be that difficult to guess based on the timing. LOL Whoever is kind enough to volunteer to help us with the content, we'll of course discuss the details via PM and work together to prepare everything.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Apparently I don't have a romantic bone in my body, so put me on the subs bench if you get really desperate tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 21

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok, noted @MI5 cheers grin although I'm sure we could come up with something together that would create some nice discussion next week!

Message 3 of 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I could do something on Friday or Saturday @Marjo 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 21

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I could do something on Friday or Saturday @Marjo 

Nice one @Cleoriff , look out for a related PM from myself of Martin soon and we can talk about the details and ideas! slight_smile

Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh god yes... Let me have a day being an agony aunt... I can't wait to help you with your relationship issues!

Message 6 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh god yes... Let me have a day being an agony aunt... I can't wait to help you with your relationship issues!

Crying with laughter LOL

"Oi, get your shorts on and go for a 16 mile run. You'll feel much better" Hero

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’ll quite happily miss a run to stay in and take the *bleep*... I mean help you all out..

Caring and sharing.. that’s me
Message 8 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I will look forward to your topic with great interest @Anonymous tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12041 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions
I can help.
Although I lean more to @Anonymous's direction than the other way I do try to be nice.
Sometimes.
If they deserve it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 21