cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pets?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any interesting pets? I can't have cats or dogs as hubby is allergic so have snakes instead lol

Current, y have a cinnabee royal python and a butter pastel poss ghost royal python. Will upload pics from phone in a min. 

Just pre ordered a pewter female, coral glow male and a pastave female hehe xx

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

He's gorgeous!

Message 61 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

20160609_225622_resized.jpg

My little man

Message 62 of 68

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

20160609_225622_resized.jpg

My little man

Oh look at him....I had two in the past with similar markings. Lovely boys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love that photo, it's just a shame he looks like he's got knives sticking out of his back!  He's not usually allowed on the kitchen worktop but we're having a new kitchen and he was inspecting my husband's workmanship and posed in front of the knife block!

Message 64 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous & @Cleoriff ... love the photos of your cats

when my Marty went for his annual check-up something the size of a grain of rice was found under his tongue ... I was told to bring him back in 2 weeks time which I did ... white lump now the size of a pea ... was told to bring him back in a further 2 weeks time which I did, lump now dangling down like a 'stalegmite' ... had to be removed under anaesthetic ... sooo I have learned it is always a good idea to go for the annual check-up even tho' it costs at the vets & me a taxi fare of £5 each way 

After surgery the vet nurse told me Marty had eaten, but was lively ... ... ... yes, he was turning round & round in his cat carry basket

Had to go back on 3 separate occassions then for post op check-ups ... only last one made any sense when Marty was seen by a vet because the nurses could not get to see the result under his tongue ... vet know how

All that matters is that he's ok, btw girls he had 3 teeth out also as a result of a previous annual check-up, he likes his meat, pouches / trays & a mix of biscuits

Can't post a photo here but he's big / ginger / white ... & ... I love him to bits Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy:

Message 65 of 68

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Raffy after his grooming.. He's lush! :smileytongue:heart x

IMAG0060.jpg

giphy-3
Message 66 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cairdeas wrote:

Raffy after his grooming.. He's lush! :smileytongue:heart x

IMAG0060.jpg

what a lovely photo of your Raffie @Cairdeas ... he looks to have character slight_smile 

Message 67 of 68

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks Jane..oh he has character right enough.. He's a rascal Smiley Very Happy  x

giphy-3
Message 68 of 68