Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46826 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5008 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Peter Sallis

Cleggy and the voice of Wallace has passed away aged 96.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443RIP

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ariana Grande: Benefit concert in Manchester.

Just thought I would give this a mention. The terrible events in Manchester shocked us all and I am not going into that. I just think this is a very brave move from Ariana Grande who will return to Manchester on Sunday to give a concert for the victi...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Happy monday everyone, hope you all have a good week and you all stay as easy.... easy like a sunday morning xx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The love of the O2 Forum and the family feeling

I've been on the Forum for many years and I may not post as many as some of you, But I've learnt a huge amount and had support from all of you when needed. its strange as I have huge passion for this forum and even though I reads lots of others, this...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Roy Barraclough

Great comedy actor Roy Barraclough has passed away aged 81. Well known as Alex Gilroy in Coronation Street for 20 years and a regular in the Les Dawson show. Appeared in many other TV shows. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Peter Presenter John Noakes dies

John Noakes has died today.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40083025 Best known for his appearances on Blue Peter. He was 83R.I.P JohnJohn with his lovely dog Shep

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note to O2 : How to get things done

Please read through this article......the theory can be applied to any business but there must be a project leader with a positive attitude. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/the-story-of-f1s-unofficial-11th-team-907961/

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazing images from the Juno mission!

Hey everyone, Some amazing images have been released from the Juno mission which has been orbiting Jupiter since 4th July last year. The purpose of the probe is to get a better understanding of the inner workings of Jupiter and how it's weather syste...

Jup2.jpg Jup3.jpg Jup1.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos