cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI (Samsung)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Supposedly coming to some phones on 15th November. (S9+ & Note 9) Watch HERE.

Looks pretty good. One handed on the big screens gets a big thumbs up from me with my spacky hands! (Yes I have a doctors note so I can use the term)

edit.. Just read HERE that there was talk that S8, S8+ & Note 8 would get it too but apparently not..

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Supposedly coming to some phones on 15th November. (S9+ & Note 9) Watch HERE.

Looks pretty good. One handed on the big screens gets a big thumbs up from me with my spacky hands! (Yes I have a doctors note so I can use the term)

edit.. Just read HERE that there was talk that S8, S8+ & Note 8 would get it too but apparently not..

Well that leaves me out then. But I'll probably be changing my phone end April, so not too disappointed.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I miss out as well with my Note 8. As I bought it outright, there is no chance of me changing anytime soon...tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 18

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I wonder if they changed the notification thing were say you have 5 messages it shows a dot or number and if you clear the try the app also losses the dot or number
Message 4 of 18

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was in touch with support of Samsung, have answered that since November 15 for Germany and since November 20 for Great Britain. For S9/S9 Plus/Note9 phones, the first wave.

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Prefer Android without the overlay myself.

Would prefer manufacturers to focus on making updates available.

Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Video HERE clarifying a few things..

beta is available through a Samsung app from 20th November & general release next year.. 

Good news is.. it will come to the S8,+ & Note 8, but only after the 9s & Note 9 get it!

Message 7 of 18

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Due to circumstances I won't ever be likely to see this on one of my phones but to be honest, I'm happy enough on Marshmallow with the Nova Launcher and whilst you are on an app doing whatever you do, you don't notice the UI or whether you are on Oreo or Kit Kat. Just my opinion but maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that I have no need for the latest of everything.

I'm on my phone now posting here but no one knows what phone or OS or UI I'm using, except me.

Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im guessing Android Marshmellow..

Message 9 of 18

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 10 of 18