Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Olympic Drug Testing lab suspended

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123092 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Six weeks before the Summer Olympics open in Rio de Janeiro, the laboratory that was set to handle drug testing at the Games has been suspended by the World Anti-Doping Agency

It seems he reason for the suspension  is the lab’s nonconformity with international standards.

This is the second suspension for this particular laboratory....The first time was 3 years ago. It has only recently regained it's certification for testing

A new crisis indeed.......just shows how corruption in sport is spreading

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/25/sports/olympics/rio-drug-testing-lab-is-suspended-by-wada.html?_r=...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
It's somewhat different when a drug that you have been taking legally for years suddenly gets added to the banned substance list......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 123092 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It's somewhat different when a drug that you have been taking legally for years suddenly gets added to the banned substance list......

It wasn't sudden Rich. it was recent... had been on the banned list for 6 months. Somewhere along the line one of her team should have informed her of that...or she should take responsibilty herself....No excuses just because she is pretty and good to watch...Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 32

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Opinion wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

She was practicing her nap time technique 

Message 14 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 123092 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

To be honest I have no time for any of it. Even if something went on the banned list two days before....every athlete or manager is informed. Emails are sent out etc etc etc. You take any type of performance enhancing drug ....particularly when drug taking in sport is receiving so much bad press.....then tough...you are caught...take the ban...

Not an opinion actually......a fact....Cheats.. pure and simple.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 32

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Yada, yada, yada and JD is a wife beater.......

Currently using:
Message 16 of 32

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Wondering if it makes em more "enhanced" in the sack..
Message 17 of 32

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Wondering if it makes em more "enhanced" in the sack..

Currently using:
Message 18 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 123092 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yada, yada, yada and JD is a wife beater.......

Yeah yeah yeah.....and she is a woman who had a wife...and thought Ey Up...let me get my hands on a few millions......I will give him 15months and then smack myself in the face'....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 32

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Opinion tongue

Currently using:
Message 20 of 32