Have a nice break @EmilieT.
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 688

Re: Off next week ๐Ÿ 

Have a lovely break @EmilieT 

If you are interested, you could catch up with the current 'in show' of the moment called Peaky Blinders.

Based on a real gang in Birmingham in the 1920's. Story is about the Shelby Brothers, led by Tommy Shelby played by the brilliant Cillan Murphy . He is the one in the front (middle)

Image result for Images of Peaky Blinders

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Mi-Amigo I'll make sure to be caught up on all the shows and share my thoughts with you guys when back - along with pictures from the fluffballs Smiley Wink

@gmarkj Thanks smiling

@Cleoriff I did see that show on Netflix a few imes int he past and was tempted ... I'll add it to my list now and if I make a start, you'll be the first to know when I come back! Smiley Happy

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 26: Upbeat

Bye for now @EmilieT 

Enjoy a few visits and a great feet up rest slight smile

Level 10: Inspirational

Have a great holiday
Topics: 3

I hope you have a lovely week off @EmilieT. Iโ€™m jealous youโ€™re going to the WB studios - one of the many places Iโ€™d love to but havenโ€™t yet managed to. Share a photo or two when youโ€™re back!

Topics: 548

Have a great week off @EmilieT , hope the weather holds for you sun

I've just finished the third series of Jessica Jones on Netflix and it's well worth a watch

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80002311

Topics: 254

Enjoy your break away from work @EmilieT & the extra time with your Fluffy Friends 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager

Thanks everyone for all the best wishes and recommendations! I've had a lovely quiet week, cooking, resting, playing games and bonding more with my guinea pigs. We're now opening up the cage every day onto the living room so they can wander around everywhere, although they're a bit scared of going beyond the carpet still Smiley Wink

I also went to the Warner Bros Studios in Watford, and popped a few pictures below as @AnnieM suggested. Apologies if they're not the best pictures, I had been twice before so I wasn't as concerned with taking photos as I usually might be Smiley Happy

Picture from the Warner Bros Studios Picture from the Warner Bros Studios

Hope you guys had a good week! sun

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 688

Pleased you had a good week @EmilieT and spent time bonding with your guinea pigs. wink

All good here, weather rubbish but Lewis did win the Russian F1...Bouncy

*The Game Is On*