Did you mean:ย 

Off next week ๐Ÿ 

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning guys, 

I wanted to let you know I'll be off next week, and back in the office on Monday 30th - just in time to wrap up the month with all of you!

Cozy mug and socks

It's going to be an uneventful holiday, staying at home 

and resting loads hopefully. I do have a couple of things planned, such as a tour of the Warner Bros Studios -I have been twice but my boyfriend has never been!- and a vet visit for my two guinea pigs, just to check everything is ok. 

Inbetween those plans, I will be staying warm and cozy on my sofa, with a cuppa, blankets, and Netflix - if you have any Netflix recommendations for me, pop them in the comments below wink

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around as always; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only when I'm back from Monday 30 September Smiley Happy

I hope you'll all have a great weekend and last week of September, and see you guys soon Wave

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11961 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Have a nice break @EmilieT.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 33

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122121 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Have a lovely break @EmilieT 

If you are interested, you could catch up with the current 'in show' of the moment called Peaky Blinders.

Based on a real gang in Birmingham in the 1920's. Story is about the Shelby Brothers, led by Tommy Shelby played by the brilliant Cillan Murphy . He is the one in the front (middle)

Image result for Images of Peaky Blinders

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo I'll make sure to be caught up on all the shows and share my thoughts with you guys when back - along with pictures from the fluffballs wink

@gmarkj Thanks smiling

@Cleoriff I did see that show on Netflix a few imes int he past and was tempted ... I'll add it to my list now and if I make a start, you'll be the first to know when I come back! slight_smile

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 13 of 33

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Bye for now @EmilieT 

Enjoy a few visits and a great feet up rest slight_smile

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 14 of 33

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have a great holiday
Message 15 of 33

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I hope you have a lovely week off @EmilieT. Iโ€™m jealous youโ€™re going to the WB studios - one of the many places Iโ€™d love to but havenโ€™t yet managed to. Share a photo or two when youโ€™re back!

Message 16 of 33

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Have a great week off @EmilieT , hope the weather holds for you sun

I've just finished the third series of Jessica Jones on Netflix and it's well worth a watch

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80002311

Message 17 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your break away from work @EmilieT & the extra time with your Fluffy Friends 

Message 18 of 33

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks everyone for all the best wishes and recommendations! I've had a lovely quiet week, cooking, resting, playing games and bonding more with my guinea pigs. We're now opening up the cage every day onto the living room so they can wander around everywhere, although they're a bit scared of going beyond the carpet still wink

I also went to the Warner Bros Studios in Watford, and popped a few pictures below as @AnnieM suggested. Apologies if they're not the best pictures, I had been twice before so I wasn't as concerned with taking photos as I usually might be slight_smile

Picture from the Warner Bros Studios Picture from the Warner Bros Studios

Hope you guys had a good week! sun

signature

Message 19 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122121 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Pleased you had a good week @EmilieT and spent time bonding with your guinea pigs. wink

All good here, weather rubbish but Lewis did win the Russian F1...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 33