Did you mean: 

👻🎅🎄ONE SENTENCE CHRISTMAS STORY 🎄🎅👻

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

👻🎄🎅 ONE SENTENCE CHRISTMAS STORY 🎅🎄👻

Morning everyone, It's time for our One Sentence Christmas story. This is your story so you can be as scary, weird and gruesome as you like.

Just hoping @Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @MI5 @jonsie @BobM @Anonymous @RafaC @lewys-gp  and anyone else will join in the fun.

The idea is, I set the scene and you join in with one sentence (or a short paragraph) and then someone else adds to the story. At the end I will write the story in full for all to read.

Here is the start of the story....

Scary Santa 1.JPG

It's nearly Christmas. In a town called Witchetytit, there is a Christmas Street Fayre.

Two children, Johnny (age 9) and Alice (age 8)are there with their Mum and Dad and are having a great time. Mum and Dad stop at the stall selling mulled wine.

Dad says to Johnny and Alice, "Why don't you go to Santa's Grotto' over the road?"

Johnny, a bit naughty, replies 'well it will cost you £20 Dad, if we want a decent present" Dad hands over the £20 and says "Look after Alice" "Fat chance" mutters Johnny as he runs over the road to the grotto, with Alice trailing after him.

An elf with pink cheeks meets them at the door and asks for the money.

She takes them a walk through a lovely grotto with fake snow, polar bears, penguins and reindeer.

Then they arrive at a place where Santa is sitting. A very. very weird Santa, in all the right clothes but with frightening burning red eyes.

scary santa 2.JPG

"Oh look" says Santa, "it's Johnny and Alice …So have you been good? "Oh yes" said Johnny, "I'm always good". Weird Santa glares at him with his burning red eyes…."I don't think so" says Santa showing nasty pointed teeth. "You have to look for your presents. Johnny, you go through this door and turn LEFT".

Alice said, "I try to be good Santa" Santa said gently, "I know you do Alice, now you go through the same door but turn RIGHT".

Johnny says "OK Santa. I hope I'm getting a good present" Weird Santa's eyes flashed at him.

Johnny steps through the door into the dark. He sees an illuminated sign pointing left. It said TNS "I wonder what that means" muttered Johnny. "I bet it means THE NICE SHOP" He starts to walk down the steps…..meanwhile…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Alice did what Weird Santa had told her - went through the door and turned right. As she stepped forward, she slipped and slid towards a rabbit hole, down which she fell and hit the ground with a bump.

Rubbing her head, Alice said out loud "Where am I?".

Two voices, speaking as one, replied "Blunderland!! Welcome Alice, we are Tweedledum and Tweedledee"...

Alice, looking at Tweedledee and Tweedledum, asked  "Where's Johnny?"….

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Johnny had reached the door of The Naughty Step, he pushed it open and nearly fell over when he saw a massive spider with glowing eyes staring at him. Screaming with fright, he picked up a mop and hit the spider in his eye which exploded covering Johnny with green slime....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 78

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35215 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Quietly sidestepping an old box lying part-visible under a heap of crinkly paper, Johnny spots a whistle hanging on a bent nail in the landing half way down the steps...

20211222_184125.jpg

PP153_381649e1-a697-4fb9-8c5a-b3cdb1391b6b.jpg

Bypassing the door, he glances in...

20211215_091513.jpg

Message 4 of 78

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Then Alice saw a Very Large White Rabbit looking at his Watch whilst he ran passed her muttering I'm late for the show ~ A hanging I think ~ Alice screamed

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

"What the hell's this?" said Johnny. "An ELF peeing into cups??"

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 78

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Meanwhile, in Blunderland, Tweedledee and Tweedledum asked Alice "Would you like to come to the Xmas Party ?"

"Xmas Party ? I love Christmas Parties " said Alice "Who`s organised it ?"

Just then a little fella popped up and said "Me. The Mad Hatter. I organised it. Who do you think organised the Xmas Party at No 10 last year ? Me !!! I went disguised as Boris"

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 78

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Meanwhile Johnny took the whistle and started whistling around... the massive spider appeared to be entranced by it...

Message 8 of 78

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

and the elf began singing....

"Johnny, Johnny. Never ever eat yellow snow..."  

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 78

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35215 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

As Johnny stepped off the bottom step, he saw glowing eyes blink, not once but twice...

Message 10 of 78