Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10363 replies
  • 0 kudos

Victory V lozenges where are you?

Hi ~ I have been looking for Victory V Lozenges. I bought "fisherman's friend" forgetting the name of Victory V Anyone seen Victory V about? Not in supermarkets that I can see. We don't seem to have many sweet shops about. Even fisherman's friend is ...

TallTrees by Level 37: Blazing a Trail
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Older Generation didn't have the "green thing"

Sent to me by a very old friend who enjoys a joke ~ regularly!! Wow how things have changed Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the much older lady that she should bring her own grocery bags, because plastic bags are not good fo...

TallTrees by Level 37: Blazing a Trail
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Licence

So I have a dilemna....This week I received a TV Licence in the post for a previous tenant. As she was over 75 she qualified for a free TV licence and it was an actual licence they sent.The covering letter stated this was a licence for this property ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tongue twisters

Hi everyone, Most languages have their own, and they can be quite a challenge for adults and children alike ... Tongue Twisters are phrases designed to be particularly difficult to articulate. They can be used to help improve one's pronunciation, but...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a STEAL!!

XZ premium blackOn a black lets-call-it-friday-a-week-before Friday offer... £229!!!!

Screenshot_20181116-223259.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Scam Alert

This one is targeting university students.https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46234014

Bambino by Level 72: Oracle
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

#O2Surprises

I've been watching the @O2 Twittersphere, for the #O2Surprises hashtag, quel surprise! What do you reckon is in the famous blue O2 box?

IMG_20180607_224032.jpg
pgn by Level 54: Stellar
  • 109 replies
  • 0 kudos

What starts at 11:11am on the 11th day of the 11th month...?

Carnival, or Fasching, in parts of Europe that border the Rhine and the Main rivers, especially in Germany: Fasching is Germany's carnival season. It starts on the 11th day of November at exactly 11minutes after 11am and ends at the stroke of midnigh...

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-161225-99-655622-large-4-3.jpg
pgn by Level 54: Stellar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos