Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 138 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 57: Major
  • 249 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 10690 replies
  • 0 kudos

Winter X Games: do you follow winter sports?

Hi guys, It was interesting to hear about your preferences when it comes to Tennis earlier, and as there's now another sports event starting this week, the Winter X Games in Aspen, I'd love to hear if you also follow this one or if you're interested ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you do during half term?

Hi guys, February half term has started for UK schools today, finishing 26th February. I don't have children myself so the only way I notice this really is when commuting to work (less drivers on the roads) and the week before hearing my colleagues t...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantasy Dinner Guests

Imagine you could have a dinner party with guests (live or dead), who would you choose? Here`s mine:John Lennon - musician and "peacenik"Ghandi - non-violent direct action activist - I`d ask how he kept calm in face of aversityDavid Blaine - magician...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desert Island Discs

10 pieces of musicYou get the complete works of ShakespeareThe Bible ?1 luxury item& you have to name 1 of the 10 songs if you only had 1 piece of music to take with you 1: Stardust - Nat King Cole2: The Lady is a Tramp - Frank Sinatra3: Let's Dance ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'll be off for a week!

Hey everyone, I thought I'd give you all a heads up that I'll be taking some much needed time off next week so I won't be in the office or on the community. I'm not off on holiday anywhere fancy so will be relaxing at home, playing some video games a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday Yoko

Yoko Ono Lennon is 85 today.Happy birthday Yoko

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ever met anyone famous?

OK so this is a chance to boast by name-dropping famous, not-so-famous, or even infamous people you have met...oh and why not also mention anone you would like to meet I`ve met Macca, Linda McCartney and Stella Mc Cartney; George Harrison (ex-Beatles...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

If I was not on this thread

I`d be writing my book The 02 Community is so addictive, so if you were not reading or posting, what would you be doing? And why not come back and tell us what you have been or should have been doing

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Funny Friday

Before the big pharmaceutical companies got involved

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos