Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46806 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6577 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wind - it's the future!

This little clip cheered me up! So much of what people consume is transported by ship...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it isn't celebrated in the UK, but best wishes to you all anyway.

Turkey.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 25 Nov 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz has eight questions - with two questions from each of four categories PEOPLE NATURE LITERATURE MUSIC [inc one "lyrics" question] The Wh...

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Diego Maradona

Forever remembered for The Hand of God scenario in Mexico 197050 years on and still never forgiven for the blatant cheatingStill, what a marvellous footballerCardiac arrest aged 60RIP

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urm they say let them out

And hour they say I noticed i couldn't see him for bit went looking found him under the pillows haha

20201124_230309_compress55.jpg
liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laugh of the day

The post board like says posting pro i read posting as potato pro lol

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 23 Nov 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz has eight questions - with two questions from each of four categories PLACES TV GAMES EVENTS The White Room Quiz is open to all members...

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 36

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 36 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 171 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Alone 30th Anniversary - What is your favourite trap?

Hey guys, how are you doing today? Who is already in a christmas mood? I have already put my decorations up and I am in full swing holly jolly mode. The best thing to get into the festive mood for me are christmas movies and there is THE ONE movie I ...

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg ha.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos