Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45514 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4618 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6405 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 434 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11697 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autumn is here- what have you spotted

What have you seen as simple as can be I saw them going today - A flock of geese in V shape heading South West to the sea and beyond

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'll be off from Wed 14 - Fri 23rd October

Hi guys! Hope you're having a good week so far! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving house soon and will be taking some time off for the actual move as well as some repairs/decoration at the new house. So excited! From tomorrow, Wed 14 O...

Tools
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

🎃🎃🎃Halloweek on the O2 Community 🎃🎃🎃

Hey guys, How are you doing? Darkness falls across the land. The midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in search of blood to terrorize y'awl's neighborhood. As for other occasions we would like to make this week something special. It is Hal...

f480861.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crime Scene Investigation: A community “murder” mystery 🎃

Hey guys, hope you are doing well. I am absolutely obsessed with true crime podcasts lately and I recently stumbled across one about FBI Profilers and their investigation. To see if candidates are suitable to join the FBI programme they have to solve...

0275.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 26 Oct 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 33

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 33 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 143 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just be kind!

Words cannot express... 

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paranoia - smart metre

A psycho robot now lives under the stairs. Small but invidious.Its Dalek - tones reach inside my head day and night- ''EXTERMINATE. Exterminate your lights - Use the dogs torch for light, Go to bed at 6, Get up at 8. 3 cold meals a week, NO hot drink...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos