cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News : iOS 8.1 available Monday, brings back Camera Roll and other improvements

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : iOS 8.1 available Monday, brings back Camera Roll and other improvements.

Excerpt from the Link "Apple at today’s media event at its Town Hall campus in Cupertino, California announced that iOS 8.1 will be available this Monday, October 20, with Apple Pay and a number of improvements based on user feedback."

My thoughts :

Lets hope this resolves issues people have been experiencing.

Source : iDownloadblog.

Link : http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/10/16/ios-8-1-apple-pay-camera-roll/

iOS-8-logo-mockup-001.jpg

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just looking at the Apple Pay thing thats coming, I wonder will it still work with a phone case on? hmmm

Will it even work more to the point.

Message 21 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just looking at the Apple Pay thing thats coming, I wonder will it still work with a phone case on? hmmm

Im not confident we'll see this in the Uk just yet Crazy

Message 22 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not just yet, but when it does come, thats a very big question
Message 23 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

It'll probably be surprising how quickly UK retailers start introducing NFC payments once Apple Pay is available for use.

Message 24 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's crazy because earlier phones already had it for example the Samsung s4 already has that
Message 25 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's crazy because earlier phones already had it for example the Samsung s4 already has that

It does but also ask the question to anyone with NFC : Have you used it for anything yet ?

Im betting the answer is typically...... No

Message 27 of 38

MI5
  • 149326 Posts
  • 655 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
It's been available on Android for the past 2 years at least for anyone wanting to use the facility.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 28 of 38

MI5
  • 149326 Posts
  • 655 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Just to add that I am using EE's "Cash on Tap" service via the NFC function on my phone and finding it very convenient for small purchases.
I didn't think I would use it much but it's very easy and flashy slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 29 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love my contactless bank cards wink
Message 30 of 38