Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33021 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 4667 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 58: Overseer
  • 266 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 10927 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jeremy LLoyd- recent demise

you may not know his name, but you will know his work on tvAre You Being Served - Allo Allo - Dad's Army (I think)he has said he got the idea of Grace Brothers, after using his experience when working in a London department store called Simpsons = he...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads Up : Dr Who : BBC1 19:50

Dr Who.Just a heads up that Dr Who's New Series starts tonight in BBC1 at 19:50Episode 1/12http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006q2x0

p0258hds.jpg
  • 160 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's on your Christmas wish list?

Hi guys! Here I go again with my Christmas spirit! I hope that you guys have already written and sent your letter to Santa. I think you've been very good this year so I'm sure he'll bring you whatever you've asked him. But keep being good because San...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do Not Disturb Function not working on new iPod on iOS 8

So have just set up my sons iPod for his Xmas present however I cannot get the Do Not Disturb function to work properly? I have the 'Manual' option set to 'off' so that I can schedule a time for it to come on, however, when I then set the scheduled t...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas

I probably posted this last year too, but what the hey....

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heath News : New arthritis implant hailed as ‘magic’

My thoughts : Another plus for advancement in Tech for Health. Excerpt from the Link " A new treatment for arthritis sufferers has been hailed as “magic” by a woman who had a pioneering electronic implant fitted.Monique Robroek, who took part in a st...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Santa Tracker

As Christmas Eve is nearly upon us, I thought I would re-post the thread @viridis posted nearly 10 days ago, as it has gotten a bit lost down the pages, and is such a good idea for anyone who has young children:http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

handy santa hint for parents of young kiddies

It might well be possible to show your kiddies "Santa's sleigh" on Xmas eve if the skies are clear enough.The international space station will cross the uk (as it regularly does, if you haven't seen it it really is an amazing sight) at 2 times with 5...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos