Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48686 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5595 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6838 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 556 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11784 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music Quiz

Which year did Michael Jackson release the album Thriller Which band was Belinda Carlisle a member of What instrument did Phil Collins play in the band Genesis What was the name of Annie Lennox's best selling solo album Which film did George Martin s...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nuisance calls

A landline number from weybridge area, calls my mobile everyday,Which is just downright annoying, especially when they don't answer! Just silenceWhen I try to clall it's unobtainable.(that's before I new it was what it is)I'm surprised theyGive there...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beyonce tickets

i am just enquiring.. What do I do when the beyonce tickets go on sale.. I have sign up for 02 priority moments but I have no idea what I do when next Thursday comes.. Do I phone up if so what number. Do I have to go on a site if Soo which one? I wil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Birthday Cake

i whipped up a little coffee ( ugh ) cake for my OH's birthday today, the hardest part was trying to find a little bike for the topper! i know the regulars ask to see my baking, so sorry to spam lol! it is only a twenty min job. so its far from perfe...

2013-02-14 11.46.52.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

General Knowledge Quiz

heres a little quiz for you guys which band did Claire Grogan belong to Which James Bond actor appeared in Our Friends In The North Which Phone Network started life as one2one What is the famous car museum called in Somerset

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

If you could change one thing...

If i was to give you one wish, and said you could change ANYTHING about yourself. what would it be? i would enhance my self esteem. its terribly low for a fabulous person such as myself i have asked this to a few of my friends, and i was amazed at ho...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

CALLING ALL GAMER GEEKS!!!

I am in need of some help XD im trying to make a hamper of all things game related, as a birthday gift for a friend, i have already made him some glowing nuka cola and got a nuka cola bottle cap ( from the game Fallout) just wondering where do i look...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheap Chinese Fake Phones

I found a cool website selling cheap chinese fake phones. iPhones, Samsungs, Sony's etc all copied shamelessly. The funny thing is (to me anyway) is that you can get an iPhone running android so for a laugh I've ordered one....Now I'm not expecting a...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Found

Hi My wife has found a Samsung mobile with an O2 SIM (I don't know if its contract or PAYG). Is there someone in O2 that I can contact about this? I presume that you might be able to contact the owner if I give you the mobile and/or SIM serial number...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Go away snow

Go away snow it's starting to settle quickly here now in Bradford looks like the days plans are going to be ruined.

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos