Did you mean: 

Movies in September 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

There are some interesting movies coming out in September! Before we go over some of the highlights did anyone get to the cinema last month and see any of the films we discussed

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 14.11.39.png

It Chapter 2 is out in cinemas now, the second part of the remake of the classic horror 2 parter based on the Stephen King book looks great and has some fantastic reviews. I still need to catch the first part so I'll be able to watch them in quick succession. 

Next up is Running with the Devil, staring Nicolas Cage and Laurence Fishburne who are sent to investigate who's behind the hijacking of cocaine shipments of a international crime organisation. 

For sci fi fans Ad Astra will be the highlight of the month! With an unknown threat looming over the solar system an astronaut must track down his missing farther and unravel a mystery to save the planet. 

We have yet another Rambo movie called Rambo: Last Blood which sees Stallone revisit his violent past on a revenge mission. 

Hotel Mumbai is the true story of the awful terror attacks on the Taj Hotel in 2008. For something a lot more light hearted the Downton Abbey movie is out in September! Following the Crawley family as the queen arrives at the Downton Abbey estate. 

Are you interested in any of the above movies? Is there anything else out in September that you're excited to see? Let us know in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Hobbs and shaw was what you would expect from the trailer and cast. It was entertaining enough but don't think it will win any oscars or tax too much of the grey stuff...
Ad astra looks intriguing. Think there will be more going on than we see in the trailers.
It chapter 2 also looks good, but need to see the first part!
Think we might be going to see angel has fallen next week so will post a mini review after.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 16

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m looking forward to seeing It Chapter 2. I really enjoyed the first part. 

Message 3 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@gmarkj all those Fast and Furious movies are in the same vein but enjoyable non the less! I'm going to see Ad Astra next week so I'll let you know what I think if you haven't seen it by then. 

Would love to read your review of Angel Has Fallen! I really liked the first 2 movies. 

You'll have to let us know what you think of part 2 @AnnieM! I'm going to try to catch part one next week so I can watch part 2 at the cinema. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As I loved Downton Abbey, I can't wait for the film. As my other half can't stand it, I expect I will be waiting for the DVD rofl

Same for IT Chapter 2....I loved the first one (in fact anything by Stephen King)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking I might go and watch Rambo

Message 7 of 16

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Probably aged as much as Stallone. I'll await the reviews before spendng money to see Rambo.

Message 8 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Never been the slightest bit interested in Rambo. The age Stallone is now, I think it's been done to death....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions