Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Community Manager

Movies in November 2019

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, 

It's movie discussion time again! How was your film viewing last month? Did you watch any of the movies we talked about in October or did you see something great you'd like to recommend? 

I watched the original version of Assault on Precinct 13 from John Carpenter. It was a bit incoherent in places but had some strong characters and some good moments! I also saw Replicas with Keanu Reeves which has a scientist attempt to bring his family back from the dead following a tragic accident. I really enjoyed it and if you like sci fi I'd definitely check it out. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 14.28.01.png

On to Novembers films! One I think everyone is excited to see is The Irishman, reuniting Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci, this tale of a mobsters involvement in the murder of Jimmy Hoffa. 

Based on real events, The Report stars Adam Driver as a Senate staffer who pushes for the investigation of the CIA's torture program after the events of 9/11.  

On to something a bit more light hearted, The Aeronauts is the story of a pioneering meteorologist and daredevil who team up to fly higher then anyone in history using hot air balloons!

One for the kiddies and adults alike, Frozen 2 is out in November and picks up the story of Elsa and friends as they travel to a ancient forest in an enchanted land. 

Chadwick Boseman stars in our next film, 21 Bridges which follows explores a conspiracy and a city wide manhunt for 2 wanted cop killers. 

Last up this month is Terminator: Dark Fate which sees Linda Hamilton return to the franchise to once again protect the present from murderous machines sent back in time! 

Let us know your top movie picks for this month and what you're looking forward to seeing most! yahoo

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Re: Movies in November 2019

Not watched any films even tho it my birthday today lol
Level 26: Upbeat

Happy Birthday @liggerz87  

Much happiness to you from TallTrees

Happy Birthday for Liggerz.jpg

Topics: 113

@liggerz87 

Image result for happy birthday

Hope you enjoy whatever you are doing... 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 42
Ideas: 0

Happy birthday @liggerz87 Smiley Happy (only watched films on dvd)
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only)
Topics: 688

Happy Birthday @liggerz87 

Image result for Images of happy Birthday"

I haven't watched any films either...only those on DVD.

*The Game Is On*

Level 26: Upbeat

I haven't seen any movies @Martin-O2
But the Irishman sounds interesting.

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Thank you all off to a all you can eat Chinese now lol
Topics: 21

Assault on Precinct 13 (The End) has more of an influence on late 80's dance music and a certain Amiga game! Youtube it for some nostalgia.

Anything by John Carpenter is legendary and mostly awesome. One of the true all round film makers who literally does it all himself. The Thing (1982) is one of the best sci-fi remakes ever though high recommendations for Escape from New York and They Live. Then again, may not be to everyone's taste but far better than the terminally dull Han Solo film I forced myself to watch the other day. 

Topics: 548

Happy birthday @liggerz87 hope you enjoyed the Chinese 😊