Did you mean: 

Movies in November 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's movie discussion time again! How was your film viewing last month? Did you watch any of the movies we talked about in October or did you see something great you'd like to recommend? 

I watched the original version of Assault on Precinct 13 from John Carpenter. It was a bit incoherent in places but had some strong characters and some good moments! I also saw Replicas with Keanu Reeves which has a scientist attempt to bring his family back from the dead following a tragic accident. I really enjoyed it and if you like sci fi I'd definitely check it out. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 14.28.01.png

On to Novembers films! One I think everyone is excited to see is The Irishman, reuniting Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci, this tale of a mobsters involvement in the murder of Jimmy Hoffa. 

Based on real events, The Report stars Adam Driver as a Senate staffer who pushes for the investigation of the CIA's torture program after the events of 9/11.  

On to something a bit more light hearted, The Aeronauts is the story of a pioneering meteorologist and daredevil who team up to fly higher then anyone in history using hot air balloons!

One for the kiddies and adults alike, Frozen 2 is out in November and picks up the story of Elsa and friends as they travel to a ancient forest in an enchanted land. 

Chadwick Boseman stars in our next film, 21 Bridges which follows explores a conspiracy and a city wide manhunt for 2 wanted cop killers. 

Last up this month is Terminator: Dark Fate which sees Linda Hamilton return to the franchise to once again protect the present from murderous machines sent back in time! 

Let us know your top movie picks for this month and what you're looking forward to seeing most! yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Thanks for that reminder @pgn. I had damn well forgotten all about it!! Oh lol LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It was included in Prime for a while - recommend watching it, even if only for Daniel's accent!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

It's also on Netflix, so I have yet again put it on my watch list. Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 23