Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 49006 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5710 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6886 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11796 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Giving Us Back Control

Well....a little bit at least.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/08/how-to-stop-google-from-tracking-web-history.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cstory%7C&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ 1 May 2019

Hello Thursday Quizzers The subject for this week`s Thursday Quiz will be GEOGRAPHY But, there will be a slight twist in the questions, so everyone will have a chance, whether good or not so good at geography. Want to know more?Come back at 10pm toni...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Play

Who doesn't like a cunning linguist?The late Ronnie Barker was very good at it. Not sure how well such tongue-in-cheek tomfoolery would have gone down today, but in its time, it was bound to keep you glued to the box:

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuna 🐟

Hi guys, 2nd May is World Tuna Day. According to the United Nations (you can read more here), it's observed in order to highlight the importance of sustainably managed fish stocks in achieving the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It's also li...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watchdog & Scams

It might be worth seeing Watchdog tonight.I believe there is an item on mobile networks and scams.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Keith Flint (The Prodigy)

Absolutely shocked and gutted at this news. I love this groupKeith Flint, the frontman of The Prodigy has died aged 49 https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3951677/keith-flint-dead-prodigy-legend-famed-for-firestarter-and-wild-haircut-dies-a...

keith Flint.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name the chicks in Blunderland

Following the Great Easter Egg Hunt, The Lion [ @Marjo ] safely delivered 87 hatched chicks to Blunderland [ see here ], and wishes us well naming them.The Mad Hatter [ @Cleoriff ] said we should just number them; and the Queen of Hearts [ @Glory1 ] ...

name-chicks.jpg
  • 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy "Anniversary" EmilieT

Community Manager @EmilieT registered one year ago today - 18 April 2018 - according to her profile. @EmilieT I would like to wish you a Happy Anniversary for your first year, and to thank you for the help and support you have given me. Mi-Amigo

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos