Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48956 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6876 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11793 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't be on much

Hey all won't be on much as got the flue and typing this is an effort been I'll for 4 days been in bed most the time

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sport in general

Super League 2017today, my team of, Castleford Tigers beat Widnes Vikings 0:34they are now top of the table Up The Tigers ! Purple Yoda Bobite

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are you plans for the weekend?

Happy Friday everyone! I have a distinct feeling that I might have asked this before, however this is the 2017 version of that thread. What are your plans for the weekend? Not suggesting that your plans are boring or anyone at all specifically will b...

weekendIsComing.jpg
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ 25 April 2019

Hello to all the Thursday Quizzers. The subject for this THURSDAY QUIZ, chosen by the members, is COLOURS: There are three questions: Q1 How many colours are there in a rainbow? Q2 What colour is water? Q3 Why are flamingos the colour pink? RULES:No ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Spring Word Search Puzzle

Hi everyone, Now that we're well into spring, and following the sunny Easter weekend I hope you enjoyed as much as I did, we prepared a new community word-search puzzle on the theme of spring! In the below grid, I've hidden 50 spring-related words - ...

Wordsearch grid
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 107 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK warns against all but essential Sri Lanka travel

No **** Sherlock!! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48057838 Anyone with half an ounce of sense would/should know that the one place to keep the hell away from right now is Sri Lanka. The UK, I presume they mean, would be the overpaid think-tank in the ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Easter

Wishing all in the community a very Happy Easter. Enjoy your 4 day weekend with family and/or friends.

20190418_025549.jpg
Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

hy

Churches & Luxury Hotels Bombed in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday

Many dead & wounded ... ... ... sad / angry / hope for those injured I have heard of the news from a dear friend of mine who runs Marilyn's Ark ... = ... a place for paralysed & disabled catsShe & her defenceless cats are safe, but some of her person...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos