Did you mean: 

Monday Motivation

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone!

Mondays tend to have a bad rep and the mere thought of it makes some people feel a little down ...

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 11.16.56.png

But Mondays aren't all so bad! All we need is a little motivation, and a lot of coffee (or tea) slight smile 

... So what helps you guys cope with Mondays? Let's share some Monday motivation and beat the Monday blues together!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

After such a lovely and sunny weekend I hope everyone's ready for this week -here's some motivation if you need some sun

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 09.28.56.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I shall be rolling with it @EmilieT I have a trip planned to the garden centre. it will be a long visit. I need to get my bedding plants in. (I also have a 20% off everything voucher) which should stop my husband having a heart attack when we get to the till....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 41

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Love the pic @EmilieT. It's certainly motivated me, as has Amazon Logistics waking me up with a delivery from Amazon far earlier than expected 😉😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 41

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm going to attempt to 'roll down' to the pub rather than 'roll home' like Sunday, as my battered face will testify Banana

Message 14 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'm going to attempt to 'roll down' to the pub rather than 'roll home' like Sunday, as my battered face will testify Banana

Hug You need to get your new leg working properly @jonsie...then maybe you could get a 'Blade'

and run there and back to the pub faster than anyone else...kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 41

Korkmaz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you dislike Mondays and you like Fridays, then it's time to find a new job or start a new business.

CrazyOz - Free UK Classified Ads
Message 16 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Korkmaz wrote:

If you dislike Mondays and you like Fridays, then it's time to find a new job or start a new business.

Or just retire, like me and many others @Korkmazjoy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 41

Korkmaz
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You could join the dole queue too I suppose, haha. I once had a job that I absolutely hated, the money was good, but I hated being there. I left and started my own business. I made less money at first, but I was my own boss and it made me happy. When one door closes, another one opens up.

CrazyOz - Free UK Classified Ads
Message 18 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Totally agree @Korkmaz. Good for you taking that step into the unknown 😎

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 41

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
While I am not in a job i dislike (actually I really like it) I don't like the (minimum) 45 minute drive each way.
So I have applied for (and passed 1st interview stage) a job with a different company.
Why is this a big decision? Because I will have finished 15 years service with the same company at start of August...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 20 of 41