Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 667

Re: Monday Motivation

It's always the same with every interview....you walk out and think 'Damn, I should have told them about this that or the other'

The positive things are these..

You made the short list

You were offered an interview

(Probably many others who didn't get that far.) So you are obviously the type of person they want.

You are more likely to get a call today, which means you will have another decision to make ie Shall I accept it or not?.

Either way @gmarkj, fingers crossed and I hope it all goes to plan wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 544

Got cramp in my fingers from being crossed . Best of luck, think positive! yahoo

Level 40: Notorious

@Glory1 - thank you. Normally I am not that bad, but I kept turning it over in my head on the way home and couldn't stop second guessing what I said. 

@Cleoriff - all very true, and similar to what my OH and others have said this morning.

@jonsie - don't lose all feeling as you might drop your drink!

Well, I had a missed call from the HR lady earlier (walked away from my desk) and by the time I got back it had gone to voicemail which said I have some "good feedback". Immediately I think that means I did well but wasn't successful.

I call her back to find out and she asks me how I think it went (and give the same reply as earlier). She replies that the two people in the interview were very impressed at how I came across, with my knowledge and experience and what I would be able to bring to the role.

All the while I am thinking, sounds great, where is the but that I can feel coming...

Except there isn't one. Her next sentence was that they would like to offer me the job and goes into a headline of the package.

So I am currently sat here having to type and retype this as my hands are shaking!

Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

Oh well done you. Brilliant news @gmarkj So pleased for you .Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

That's amazing news, congratulations@gmarkj!!

Mexican Wave

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2

@gmarkj wrote:

@Glory1 - thank you. Normally I am not that bad, but I kept turning it over in my head on the way home and couldn't stop second guessing what I said. 

@Cleoriff - all very true, and similar to what my OH and others have said this morning.

@jonsie - don't lose all feeling as you might drop your drink!

Well, I had a missed call from the HR lady earlier (walked away from my desk) and by the time I got back it had gone to voicemail which said I have some "good feedback". Immediately I think that means I did well but wasn't successful.

I call her back to find out and she asks me how I think it went (and give the same reply as earlier). She replies that the two people in the interview were very impressed at how I came across, with my knowledge and experience and what I would be able to bring to the role.

All the while I am thinking, sounds great, where is the but that I can feel coming...

Except there isn't one. Her next sentence was that they would like to offer me the job and goes into a headline of the package.

So I am currently sat here having to type and retype this as my hands are shaking!

Told you didn't I. Just had that positive vibe. So, many congratulations and very well done. I am so happy to be right and very happy for you BouncyHappy Dance

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Well done mate and thank the lord Bouncy

I'm at the doctors trying to get my fingers unlocked......

@jonsie wrote:

Well done mate and thank the lord Bouncy

I'm at the doctors trying to get my fingers unlocked......

joy

*The Game Is On*

Now comes that period of giving in your notice and the days of worrying and wondering if you are doing the right thing......Fear

Topics: 82
Blog Posts: 2

Oh dear @jonsie, don't get him started 🤔
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb