Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25150 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Well done for the write ups!
Thought that Mo was nearly as scared as Jordan for his trial, and was laughing at his reactions.
The boys treat for winning the group trial looked amazing. Jordan drinking gravy like his life depended on it was rather amusing.
Jordan couldn't have looked more shocked when he was named camp leader. Well deserved after all he has been put through.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 51 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25150 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @gmarkj for your comments and for reminding me about Jordan`s gravy drinking, which was, as you said, amusing. I can see, if he gets selected for future trials, And and Dec will be telling him to think of his Happy Place. Bowls of gravy yum

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 52 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Jordan, strangely enough, is close friends with the guy who appears on This Morning talking about etiquette. Very posh guy. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25150 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Monday.

Celebs woke with Jordan giving instructions on jobs to be done. Things got heated [no pun intended] over no hot water to wash dishes. AJ said he`d left the dirty dishes to soak over night, Shane moaned at fire having to be lit to boil water so he could wash pots as he couldn`t wash them in cold water. All a bit of a drama over nothing.

Mo chatted to Victoria about coming to England and not speaking a word of English.

Jordan and Ruthie did the Coin Challenge. To be honest, I didn`t find this as entertaining as previous ones with celebs having to identify name of duck and put them in appropriate pen. They did it and went to cabin and chose Scotch eggs rather than chocolate mini eggs as Jordan thought the camp-mates would find Scotch eggs "more substantial". Phone in camp rang, Bev answered and was asked "How many percent of the public said people should not propose in public - 43% or 33% ?". Camp said 33% which was correct and Jordan and Ruthie returned to camp with Scotch eggs. Campmates were disappointed when they learned they could have had chocolate mini eggs. 

AJ and Jess did the trial Harm-ony. They began in pitchblack and had to find each other before finding 12 hidden stars. AJ was in the ptigeon room and Jess was in the rat room. It was quite funny to watch them via nightvision trying to find each other and relying only on shouting out to each other. Eventually they did find each other and began search for stars hidden in box, barrels, on the floor, and in two suits of armour.

I thought the trial looked really hard and with time against them. AJ and Jess managed to get 6 stars. They were clearly disappointed and returned to camp. Jess said she didn`t want any of the food that night as AJ had got 5 stars and she had only got 1. The others rallied round her and said she had done well to get one. The meal was hare. G prepared the food and everyone enjoyed it.

Votes were in for tomorrow`s trial - Cruel Jewels. Bev was excluded on medical gounds. The public chose Shane to do it on his own.

No clue as to what trial might involve, but earlier Shane had said the girl still smell of fish which they faced in yesterday`s trial. Ant and Dec laughed and said somethig like "Thanks Shane, we`ll remember that", which does perhaps suggest that the fish oil might be one of the things Shane faces tomorrow.

For me, some of the stories were interesting tonight, the Coin Challenge itself was disappointing, but the reaction to the prize was quite amusing, and the trial was one which got my attention as it was difficult. All in all, a good show.    

Looking forward to tomorrow`s show.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 54 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks for that @Mi-Amigo 

Personally I feel the light heartedness in camp is fast going downhill. In no small part due to the camp mates being given allocated tasks.

Shane didn't wash up because there was no hot water. AJ pointed out there was no hot water as Shane had shoved the dirty pots into the container meant to get water...

Shane and Vernon went down in my estimation tonight. They seem to have formed their own clique.

Openly they were ok to the group when AJ and Jessica only managed 6 stars, however in the camp hut they showed a different side.

Re the trial, although there was a lot of shouting and screaming, I thought it was one of the hardest. In pitch black with no idea where the other one was. They had to find stars which could and were, everywhere, ie, on the floor, in barrels, in the armour, in holes in the walls. In pitch black.  Virtually impossible, I think.

At least in the other trials, the contestants could see.

Then we come to the meal. Giovanna and Mo were trying to cook, with total interference from Shane and Vernon. I have never seen Giovanna lose her temper but she came very close to it tonight. Even Jordan mentioned it in the camp hut, about how he couldn't cook with others watching and giving unwanted advice.

I did enjoy the show but as said, saw a different side to Shane and Vernon tonight.

By the way, where did they get those hats with initials/messages written on them??

So it's Shane tomorrow for the trial. I hope he has no cause to brag after it, simply because he got on my damn nerves tonight rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 55 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25150 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Totally agree with your comments @Cleoriff

Shane is becoming increasingly annoying. He has to not only comment on everything anyone says but has to try and "go one better" - like meeting stars, visiting Buckingham Palace...

I really hope he gets a tough trial tonight which takes him down as peg or two.

I knew little about G before she came on the show but out of all of them has gone up in my estimation.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 56 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Giovanna is married to Tom out of McFly @Mi-Amigo He's the clever one who writes most of their music. I like her a lot (and him)

Inside Tom Fletcher and his pregnant wife Giovanna's plush family home |  Daily Mail Online

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Isn’t she the sister of that berk from Towie?
Message 58 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Her brother and sister are called Falcone and I think they have been on Towie....not a programme I watch though Marco Falcone is the brother and Giorgina is the sister.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for that @Mi-Amigo 

By the way, where did they get those hats with initials/messages written on them??

Those are the normal hats but they look like they have written on them in chalk themselves.

Did you notice how annoyed Jess was with AJ over him constantly screaming over... nothing!

The disagreement over water and washing dishes was a little silly. I get Shane putting everything in to soak, but they still need to get water boiled.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 60 of 159