Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 693

Re: Great British Bake Off 2019

Oh, I'll look forward to that...

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

That'll be an interesting new week for sure!

I liked Bread week, and thought some of the signature breads and showstoppers were really impressive. The technical seemed easier than usual to be fair, making some simple fluffy buns doesn't seem as technical as some of the bread challenges from the past years. I wasn't surprised by the star baker, or the one sadly eliminated.

Overall, a good episode that I enjoyed! Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 129

I agree @EmilieT over who was star baker. He did seem genuinely surprised he was. I also liked the vet [can`t remember her name] with her animal themed bread.

@Cleoriff 

Next week should be good and more of a challenge - I`m gonna be good and watch it on catch up Wed.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

The vet is called Rosie. Michael (who is a theatre manager) was the winner and Amelia, a fashion designer) was eliminated.

If I am honest, I couldn't have eaten much of that bread. It looked quite weird seeing pink and grey colours.....

There again, I'm not a fan of brown or wholemeal bread either...rofl

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff 

Thanks for the bakers` names.

The odd coloured bread wouldn`t have put me off joy and I love brown and wholemeal bread Happy Dance [memo to self "ask carer to get wholemeal loaf next week" Dance

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Hi guys

Just thought I`d mention that I won`t be watching GBBO tonight - got distracted by it last week and missed loads of posts on the Word Hunt Diamond game - but will catch it on catch up tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoys it Wave

Robert Kennedy.

Former Staff

@Mi-Amigo I'll also be catching up on it tomorrow (evening) so we can talk about it afterwards! Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

@EmilieT wrote:

@Mi-Amigo I'll also be catching up on it tomorrow (evening) so we can talk about it afterwards! Dance

Sounds good to me. I`m looking forward to seeing what this "new" week is going to be like and who will shine.

Robert Kennedy.

I will watch it tonight and comment under spoilers.

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

Looking forward to finding out what's in that spoiler tag @Cleoriff, that'll be one of the first things I check when coming in Thursday morning! Happy Dance

signature