Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46846 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6584 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family at Christmas time

My family of dad Roy, mum Olwen and sister Caroline in the family home in West Yorkshire ... lovely holiday at home this time of year ... dad was off work from Christmas Eve to 1 January as it would be then, so he relaxed enjoying his home, well we a...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Marty in Christmas mood Marty in Christmas mood
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Cracker jokes

Ho ho ho - or should that be "groan, groan, groan"?It`s Christmas and the time for pulling Christmas crackers...Why not come and share your favourite - and worst - Christmas Cracker jokes here... To kick this off:What motorbike does Santa ride?A Holl...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas decorations!

Hey everyone, By this point in December I think most people have their Christmas decorations up by now but there is often a difference of opinion on when it's to put them up and take them down. Which dates do you think it's acceptable to put up the C...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar image_from_ios.jpg image_from_ios-2.jpg image_from_ios-4.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Jazzy Christmas! 🎵

Happy Jazzy Christmas to all Some of my favourite artists below ~ Louis Armstrong ~ at Christmas! Anyone old enough to name these ladies!? The Jazzy Christmas Tree always Singing What tunes to you like to play for Christmas? MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYO...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar thFZ6BZHOT.jpg thFZ6BZHOT.jpg thFZ6BZHOT.jpg
JAZZ-trad by Level 13: Prompter
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wildlife at Christmas

Happiness is caring for everyone at Christmas BirdsHelp the birds as it's getting colder by giving them some seeds, small amounts of grated cheese, some raisins are nice, Blackbirds like these ~ and water. They feed here in the morning and late after...

Advent Calendar 2019 Santa caring for wildlife.jpg Robin.jpg Blackbird.png
TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas time soup ideas 🥣

Hi everyone, When the skies are grey and the air chilly, there isn't much that makes me feel better than a hot bowl of soup. It's delicious, easy(?), heartwarming and also quite literally warming too, and the possibilities as endless! Pretty much any...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Soup making
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun facts about Christmas

An Internet collection of fun and interesting facts around Christmas. Santa stretches time in order to deliver all the gifts in one night. According to the United Nations children's Fund (UNICEF), there are 2,106 million children under age 18 in the ...

O2 Community Advent Calendar 2019
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preparing the Christmas Cake

I love this time of year ~ Happiness is the smell of baking! The aroma of Spices and Brandy ready for the Christmas Cake. It is time to prepare for the bake and assemble some of the ingredients: Spices: Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Nutmeg Then l...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar 20191121_181925.jpg 20191121_182309.jpg 20191121_182611 (2).jpg
TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos